What are your thoughts on peanut butter??

Options

Replies

• KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I can't live without it.
  • Mini_horse_lover
    Mini_horse_lover Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I avoid it, not because of its taste (it's yum!) but because of the high calories.
  • chad_phillips1123
    chad_phillips1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    It should be the national food!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    in heaven, they probably have a peanut butter factory.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    It should be the national food!

damn straight. its got my vote.
  • JesseDP00
    JesseDP00 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah...what good is living if one can't enjoy themselves at times. I love PB, have it a few times a week!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    It's Delicious!! Probably why I keep 3 or 4 jars in the Pantry at all times!!! Nom Nom Nom
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter so hardcore
  • renatewolfe
    renatewolfe Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I like it. Good source of healthy protein and fats. Just count it and you will be okay. One of my favorite breakfasts/snacks is - 1 1/2 t peanut butter spread on 1 piece of whole wheat toast and covered in 1/2 a sliced banana.
  • rilakpamko
    Options
    i eat pb everyday. love it!
  • JerseyGirl081
    JerseyGirl081 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Its my drug of choice. I have it everyday. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • I am 31 weeks pregnant and LOVE peanutbutter, especially since eating certain meats and eggs gives me a stomachache. MY 2 YO also loves PB. I give it a 10/10 lol
  • stevesilk
    stevesilk Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I usually use almond butter but it's a great high density snack and I love to dip foods in it (from fruit to carrots to celery). Awesome.
  • Tammyinbali
    Tammyinbali Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    It's yummy...but I've replaced it with sunflower seed butter. I originally switched to almond butter but it was too firm & nutty flavored...sunflower seed is almost an exact match for PB in consistency & flavor (and better for you) :smile:
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I like it. Good source of healthy protein and fats. Just count it and you will be okay. One of my favorite breakfasts/snacks is - 1 1/2 t peanut butter spread on 1 piece of whole wheat toast and covered in 1/2 a sliced banana.

elvisthankyou1.gif
  • ballerina_tea
    ballerina_tea Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love it, but only the natural kind. Can't stand sugar in my PB! I love it chunky on toasted wheat bread. The way it melts, mmm.
  • XTSH
    XTSH Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    To me peanut butter is just one of the choice of spreads I can have on my bread. Never eat peanut butter on its own.
    Nutella on the other hand, I don't like it on bread but I obsolutely don't mind scooping them into my mouth.
  • AlteredSkates
    AlteredSkates Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I like it. I'm not in love with it. But, I like it (only the one's that have nothing added to it though)
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Love the all natural peanut butters. They're the only ones I eat. I'm always looking to add protein to my snacks and peanut butter is one of the easiest to incorporate.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Peanut, cashew, pecan..I love a good nut butter.

23wgh1.gif