Bye Bye Obesity: 400 days, 135 pounds lost with pics

Options

Replies

• sammyantics
    sammyantics Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thank you for sharing your story. I'm sure it wasn't easy to write all of that down for a bunch of strangers, let alone to actually live through it, but you've accomplished something amazing and now you and your story can stand to help others (myself included). It is the stories of absolute perseverance and hard work that help the rest of us find the right paths on our own journeys. So again, thank you. And of course congratulations on your success.
  • kandiss1973
    Options
    thank you for sharing your story an congrats
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • NHoughton13
    Options
    Totally fabulous. Yes, a few of those elements certainly pertain to me. I am in the process of blowing past them too! Congrats on a job well done!
  • Lumen1505
    Lumen1505 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Really touching and inspiring - congratulations and well done xxx:flowerforyou:
  • kowajenn
    kowajenn Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look beautiful! I can relate to so many of your words, and the struggle. What a struggle. Keep going and inspiring the rest of us!
  • Lincolnlady217
    Lincolnlady217 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, moving down that big step from obese (HATE that word!) to merely overweight is so overwhelming-it's proof positive that you are on the road to a new healthy happy you!! I remember that day well, and it was so gratifying for me and from the smile on your face in your beautiful pic, you are feeling that way too!

I'm so happy for you and I can totally relate to all of the feelings and situations you have encountered in your 'before' life, being free to live without worrying about seat belts, booths, health issues, shame and guilt is really the best reward ever! You'll get to your goal my friend, I know it! :))
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I see a beautiful woman in all of the pictures you've posted, from the beginning of your journey to the wonderful place you are now. What I like most about the last one is that you exude such confidence! You're sitting up straight, your legs are crossed, the smile you're wearing...YES, my friend...you have evolved!

Congratulations, Kat! I am so thrilled with your success, so happy to share the rest of this journey with you, as your MFP friend! You are truly an inspiration!
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Great motivator for me! Thanks for sharing!
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Thanks for sharing your story. I hope it inspires others as well!
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic.. Congrats !!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Well done on overcoming the bias that you have, sadly been, subjected to.

And enjoy the new you, you look fab :smile:
  • Kotuliak
    Kotuliak Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    How sad that we, as a society, make people feel so ashamed of themselves. I am very happy for you! You are truly an inspiration!
  • samedame
    Options
    What a beautiful and heartbreaking story. People don't understand how harmful their comments can be, or at least I HOPE they are simply ignorant rather than brutally cruel.
    You are lovely at any weight, and I congratulate you on your amazing achievement. Stay strong.
  • EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I don't read the "Success Stories" as much as I used to, but I'm glad I read this particular one. Well done. Your story elicited a strong sense of pathos.
  • lajpeck
    lajpeck Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. I can definitely relate to everything you said and remember being their as well. I can also relate to where you are now and how good it feels to be at this point. Keep it up.
  • bettyp51
    Options
    congrats on your loss!
  • Wow, Thanks for sharing. I read your post and could totally relate to some of the things that you have gone through as an overweight person. You are truely and inspiration to me. I too feel that I need to take better care of myself due to health issues. I also want to feel more confident in my self, my health and not hide behind others when the cameras come out.
  • kristyrae24
    kristyrae24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing inspiration you are to me and many others!! Great job and way to never give up on yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!