• alanlmarshall
    alanlmarshall Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Mark Rippetoe on drinking not 1, but 2 gallons of milk/day:

"But you would be ****ting primarily cheese. Are you ready for this?"
  • Debbie_Ferr
    Debbie_Ferr Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Went to a hematologist today. Blood levels are all off. Red blood cells are of varying sizes which indicates a problem. The doc has to to some microscopic exam with the blood sample and told me to come back on Monday next. I asked the nurse for milk but she didnt have any. She and I looked at her left boob for a second.

Maybe you're just anemic. don't think the milk diet caused it, but maybe it pushed your body to feeling really crappy & motivated you to go see a doc. which is a good thing.

That left boobie isn't going to help your anemia, but guess it could lift your spirit ! hang in there.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    Day 9 - its all cheese now!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Maybe interact with the neighbors a bit more so nobody thinks something dead is rotting in your house... invest in a lot of Glade maybe. Beano is no match for your poor GI tract.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Sounds boring. I would probably start throwing up the milk by the third day.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    oh the bloat.
  • Wrreck
    Wrreck Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    First of all people, never once did I mention anything about losing weight. If anything I emphasized on macros because I was more talking abbot a complete diet, or close to it. In convinced that if you're stranded on an island with a cow, you can live happily ever after.

Id rather work on catching the fish in the ocean instead. Dairy everyday, yuck. Loved the very first response by the way. Too funny!
  • Tessyloowhoo
    Options
    Read every page....
    1430037240_6e94fb40a2.jpg
  • mmipanda
    mmipanda Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Second day of milk diet. I am now wondering if i should buy the cow. Majority of my guy friends tell me that I should NOT buy the cow, if I do not absolutely need to. But my family thinks I should buy the cow. Its expensive to buy one. And what if I want to switch to goat milk later?

I discovered I do not like milk as much as I did when I started this thread. But I will stick to my plan.

if you're going to pay for that much milk you might as well just buy a cow and get free milk.
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    No. You will poop yourself.
  • NormInv
    Options
    i wanna post my before and during pics. how do you post pics from your hard drive?
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    i wanna post my before and during pics. how do you post pics from your hard drive?

You may be able to post them to your profile, and then link to them in a post?

49454167_3828.jpg

Just did that.
  • NormInv
    Options
    Final update: its been a few weeks that I have used the all-milk diet. I feel fine. The hematologist thing was a false flag and it was nothing more than heightened cholestrol and diminishing bones density due to high quantities of weapon grade calcium.

I tried to post pics but I really cant think much these days.

Overall, I saved over $1000 in food. Doctors' visits wwere slightly higher.

i will al
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I used to drink near that much milk anyway. Probably 30% or more of my total body fat is from milk. I went through about a gallon every 1-2 days.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    You would poop yourself.

Nice .. that's enough of a reason why I will not be doing it.
  • sk_pirate
    sk_pirate Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Whats wrong with drinking 16.4 cups of 1% milk everyday and eating/drinking nothing else.

You get 1800 calories, 213 carbs, 49 fats, and 147 protein grams. Very reasonable.

Tell me why this cannot work.

Personally, I would break out into hives, swell up, explode and die.
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    This is an identical post from a few weeks ago...sure you've noticed...
  • GregoryDahlen
    Options
    from my experience, for me anyway, nothing is wrong with it. I have been living this way for five years, every day, 365 days/year, I drink about two gallons of skim milk, and hardly eat or drink anything else. For me it has been great, I am six feet feet, two inches, and maintain very comfortably and easily on this diet at 165 pounds, which puts me right in the middle of normal on the BMI.
  • Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    if adding fruits was allowed. but still NO!!