• arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Shaved.

agreed
  • M22KY
    M22KY Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    With boiled egg, miracle whip, mustard, and green onion.
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    with spicy brown mustard and a hard-boiled egg.

Sounds delish!
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Hellman's mayo, diced onion, diced tomato, a bit of garlic powder, black pepper, and adobo on toast with a side of pickle. Yum.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    fresh and rare
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Chopped up with miracle whip and black pepper. Cold.
    my soulmate
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Why is it tuna fish and not just tuna? Is there a tuna insect that people might think we're talking about?
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    WHY ARE WE YELLING ABOUT CANNED FISH?

YELLING_a6e43b_3035762_zps78aa2104.jpg

BUT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION: A LITTLE MAYO AND LOTS OF SWEET PICKLE RELISH. IF MY HUSBAND PUTS CELERY IN THERE ONE MORE TIME, SO HELP ME GOD!!

I TOOK OUT MY CONTACTS AND I AM HAVING TROUBLE SEEING, THANK YOU FOR TYPING IN ALL CAPS!

I AM EATING MY TUNAFISH NOW. I MIXED THE TUNA WITH DICED APPLES, A TABLESPOON OF MAYO, ADDED SOME CHIPOTLE PEPPER, CHILI PEPPER, AND BLACK PEPPER, THEN PUT IT ON TOASTED BREAD AND TOPPED WITH SRIRACHA

I THINK IT IS PRETTY GOOD

YOU'RE WELCOME.

THERE'S NO CELERY SO IT WOULD PROBABLY PASS MUSTER. I DO THE TOASTED BREAD TOO BUT PUT IT ON SPOONFUL BY SPOONFUL SO THE BREAD STAYS TOASTED. I DO SOMETHING SIMILAR WITH FROSTED MINI WHEATS BUT THAT'S ANOTHER EPICALLY INTERESTING STORY FOR ANOTHER TIME AND ANOTHER PLACE.
  • LaurenEileen74
    LaurenEileen74 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    When I don't care... on a hoagie roll with mayo, lettuce, tomato and hots.

If I'm being good, then a little Miracle Whip Light on wheat bread toasted
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Why is it tuna fish and not just tuna? Is there a tuna insect that people might think we're talking about?

I had tuna pork one time and I did not like it. I prefer the distinction so that I never make that mistake again.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

BUT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION: A LITTLE MAYO AND LOTS OF SWEET PICKLE RELISH. IF MY HUSBAND PUTS CELERY IN THERE ONE MORE TIME, SO HELP ME GOD!!

I TOOK OUT MY CONTACTS AND I AM HAVING TROUBLE SEEING, THANK YOU FOR TYPING IN ALL CAPS!

I AM EATING MY TUNAFISH NOW. I MIXED THE TUNA WITH DICED APPLES, A TABLESPOON OF MAYO, ADDED SOME CHIPOTLE PEPPER, CHILI PEPPER, AND BLACK PEPPER, THEN PUT IT ON TOASTED BREAD AND TOPPED WITH SRIRACHA

YOU'RE WELCOME.

THERE'S NO CELERY SO IT WOULD PROBABLY PASS MUSTER. I DO THE TOASTED BREAD TOO BUT PUT IT ON SPOONFUL BY SPOONFUL SO THE BREAD STAYS TOASTED. I DO SOMETHING SIMILAR WITH FROSTED MINI WHEATS BUT THAT'S ANOTHER EPICALLY INTERESTING STORY FOR ANOTHER TIME AND ANOTHER PLACE.

NOW YOU HAVE ME CURIOUS PLEASE PM ME THIS STORY
  • FizikallyFit
    FizikallyFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I like mine plain out of the can :bigsmile:
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Options

YOU'RE WELCOME.

Bowl of milk.

Small handful of frosted mini wheats.

Place each mini wheat frosting side up in the bowl - must be floating on TOP

Let soak for approximately 30 seconds.

Eat one at a time.

Rinse and repeat.

It's the only way.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

With Miracle Whip and celery. Mmm.

EW NO!!! BOTH OF THOSE THINGS ARE BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD. :angry:

Getout.gif

CELERY IS OF THE DEVIL AND SHOULD ONLY BE USED WHEN MAKING CHICKEN STOCK

Michael-Scott-Hates-Looking-At-Your-Face-On-The-Office.gif

Face-pushed.gif
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

With Miracle Whip and celery. Mmm.

EW NO!!! BOTH OF THOSE THINGS ARE BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD. :angry:

Getout.gif

CELERY IS OF THE DEVIL AND SHOULD ONLY BE USED WHEN MAKING CHICKEN STOCK

Michael-Scott-Hates-Looking-At-Your-Face-On-The-Office.gif

Face-pushed.gif

tumblr_lywiliU2fb1qzxluj.gif
  • renatewolfe
    renatewolfe Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I like to mix a can of tuna with 2 triangles of Laughing Cow Light cheese, some minced pepper and cucumber and some sweet pickle relish. Onion relish would be good too.
  • sugarkane1234
    sugarkane1234 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I like it sexy.

I only eat sexy foods. I'm a sexy eater.

Light sexy miracle whip and sexy sewer relish. Either on sexy bread or a sexy avocado, depending on my carb intake.

What the heck is sexy sewer relish? It sounds dirty...I'm intrigued
  • sarahthin
    sarahthin Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    As a steak. Pressed in to roughly broken black peppercorns and quickly seared to very rare.
    This sounds really good
  • sudowpa2
    Options
    I will usually eat a whole can of the 4.8 ounce I think it is... the albacore tuna in water. The oil is just so gross even just to drain it.

Then, I will put in Helman's Mayo (Real Mayo). Then onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and this Mexican meat seasoning. I can't think of it off the top of my head. I mix it to taste and then I make sandwich out of it.

I use arnold oatnut, and it is delicious toasted.

http://arnoldbread.com/products/sliced-breads/whole-grains/oatnut®
  • sarahthin
    sarahthin Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    fresh and rare
    That is true tuna. The stuff in the can taste nothing like fresh rare tuna.