600 calories intake healthy?

Options

Replies

• tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    You aren't a vegan.
    You aren't only eating 600 calories a day.
    You aren't sedentary.

Learn to use mfp properly.
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    You aren't one of those people who follows the WW plan of not counting veggies and fruit, are you? 'Cause that would explain how your count comes out "under 600/day"...not counting it all.
  • ShadeBlossom
    ShadeBlossom Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I like cookies.

And bacon.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    If you are going to create a ridiculous troll post like this, you might want to make your diary private. Just a suggestion.

Oh, and 3/10.

It was. He opened it.

That's even more idiotic.
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    :smile: 600 cal for breakfast is good
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I am perplexed so I am asking the more technology knowledgeable. Do all these trolls sign up for accounts years earlier and keep them dormant and then suddenly decide to troll out in the forums and burn the account, or is there a way to change the day you signed up in the website?

I'd like to know too. They seem to be here a year or two...no posts...then a troll post. I imagine some mega-nerd laughing insanely in a dimly lit basement, waiting for mummy to call dinner.
  • epz1157
    epz1157 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My first post here and all troll come out. Ok, I will stick to my 600 calories intake and go full vegan . for all the trolls or doubtful here check profile at end of year, Ill keep it public for all i have nothing to hide. then question your diet and what works for you
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Look, maybe I title it wrong but instead the really question is my energy level so high with very so little to eat.

Have you forgotten to include the calories from the nasogastric feed you get when you're in the straitjacket?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    enjoy life my man
    :laugh:
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    My first post here and all troll come out. Ok, I will stick to my 600 calories intake and go full vegan . for all the trolls or doubtful here check profile at end of year, Ill keep it public for all i have nothing to hide. then question your diet and what works for you

No.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    hi OP - I am a vegan too. I love sushi especially the kind with fish in it (and I do eat a greek yogurt for breakfast but that's only for the protein, I am still a semi vegan). I think your calorie goal is great, my breakfast is usually 600 calories and then I only have like, 50 more for lunch and dinner but it works for me. I like to eat a lot of bananas since they are only 1 calorie. you're doing great!

Please tell me you are trolling the troll. No such thing as "semi vegan" its called vegetarian or omnivore. And a banana is not one calorie. Lol.

well no I'm a semi vegan because I say I'm a vegan but then I eat like, pizza and milk every day. it makes sense if you think about it.

eta: also bananas are 1 calorie because of, um, net carbs and potassium or whatever. like they're almost negative calories but because of the sugar they count as 1. or is that weight watcher points? ****.

So much stupid. 0_o

That was a joke. Hello?!
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I am perplexed so I am asking the more technology knowledgeable. Do all these trolls sign up for accounts years earlier and keep them dormant and then suddenly decide to troll out in the forums and burn the account, or is there a way to change the day you signed up in the website?

I'd like to know too. They seem to be here a year or two...no posts...then a troll post. I imagine some mega-nerd laughing insanely in a dimly lit basement, waiting for mummy to call dinner.

^^ That is gold star worthy right there!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    No.
    :angry:
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    No wonder I had such a hard time trying to become vegan...I was doing it all wrong. :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

There aren't degrees of vegan. You either are or you aren't. You aren't. 600 calories isn't enough to sustain an adult. Good luck with your brilliant plan.

See you at the end of December.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options

I'm going to mark it on my calendar so I can be sure to follow up with you!! Yayz!!
  • Target126
    Target126 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This is utterly ridiculous, medically you should not typically consume under 1200 calories at all. If you try a VLCD of 800 cals or under you should not follow it for more than 3 months. Your body needs WAY MORE than that even if you do NOTHING all day. Seek the advice of your doctor immediately
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Why ask such a moronic question?

600 calories isn't enough calories for an infant, let alone a fully grown man. But you already probably knew that.

Carry on eating 600 calories daily for the rest of your life, see where it gets you.
  • leadiax3
    leadiax3 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    U better run this by ur doctor. R your hair and nails growing in strong? What is ur BMR? 600 is very concerning.
  • angelamangus1
    angelamangus1 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    No, it is not healthy and I am amazed that you are doing so well, as you say you are. For 6 months you have been on this radical diet and you have never faltered, never switched up and ate more?

Have you spoken to your physician and get their opinion? I think you need some professional help to assist you in a healthier lifestyle.
This discussion has been closed.