Saying No to Vaccinations

Options

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Do you know when you get the flu shot they are actually injecting the virus into you, and you get sick.

Yes. We learned this in elementary school :noway:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Ya ok Bud!
    And you are the scientist.

And you are? :laugh:

No, I'm just someone who is really smart, reads a lot, and understands how to use logic.
  • SkaterGirl704
    SkaterGirl704 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I better not say anymore. I smell jealous *****es. Wow. I'm out!
  • onezeronine
    onezeronine Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Do you know when you get the flu shot they are actually injecting the virus into you, and you get sick.
    Everybody in my family got it, except me. Once you get it you always have to. They all get the flu, I
    only get the flu like once every 5 years. People should let their bodies fight viruses off naturally, not
    depend on shots.

There are several kinds of flu vaccines. Those that are injected are actually inactivated virus (that is, they're dead) and cannot give you the flu. The flu shot actually confers better immunity than that which is conferred by getting the virus and then fighting it off, because the flu shot gives you protection against three strains at once, whereas if you contract the flu, you're only getting immunity for that ONE strain. The flu vaccination obviously isn't perfect - it doesn't protect against every possible strain of the flu, but it does significantly decrease morbidity and mortality in all populations, particularly those at high risk (the elderly and very young).
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    People should let their bodies fight viruses off naturally, not depend on shots.

Yeah, fighting off polio naturally worked out really well for people. And kids who die from whooping cough just aren't fighting it off hard enough, I suppose? *eye roll*
  • whierd
    Options

Jealous? Of...what? :laugh:
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

That's your upper lip, sweetie. Peace out.
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    he is jelous of your lack of information???
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

sorry, that's skanky ***** you smell and it's me.
  • onezeronine
    Options

Nobody's jealous. It's just very clear that you are misinformed, and that's dangerous, because you seem to be running around spouting off completely bull**** information. Imagine that you convince a parent, via the internet, not to vaccinate their kid, and their kid contracts whooping cough and dies. How crappy would you feel? It's not that crazy of a scenario - whooping cough outbreaks are happening all over the place. Measles is the latest I'm hearing about. Measles is straight up frightening. Please be better-educated before you kill somebody.
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options

Jealous? Of...what? :laugh:

I super jeolous of Whierd, look how friggen smart he is ;) just look at the guy..

seriously your posts are the best
  • TheSlorax
    Options
    Jealous that I never been fat in my life. I only have 10 lbs to lose. I never weighed over 110 in my life.
    Oh I know yup! Thank God I have and was blessed with good genes. Ba bye! Unless somebody wants me to tell fat jokes LMFAOI

please do, I would absolutely love to hear fat jokes!
  • onezeronine
    Options
    Jealous that I never been fat in my life. I only have 10 lbs to lose. I never weighed over 110 in my life.
    Oh I know yup! Thank God I have and was blessed with good genes. Ba bye! Unless somebody wants me to tell fat jokes LMFAOI

I thought we were talking about vaccinations, not fat people. Were you dropped on the head as a child? I met somebody like you once, someone who just sort of went from thought to thought to thought without making any real connections between them. Makes it tough to carry on a conversation.
  • SkaterGirl704
    SkaterGirl704 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just confirmed on you tube there is a doctor saying this and it was on the news. There were no diesases in North America
    till the white men invaded. The natives were healthy and lived natural. So they needed vaccines then? But check you tube a doctor is saying what I said. So go argue with the doctors.
  • whierd
    Options

Oh my gosh, I am dying over here!!!

Darlin', people can lose weight but you cannot gain intelligence. So you were shorted a bit in terms of genes. :laugh:
  • whierd
    Options
    Just confirmed on you tube there is a doctor saying this and it was on the news. There were no diesases in North America
    till the white men invaded. The natives were healthy and lived natural. So they needed vaccines then? But check you tube a doctor is saying what I said. So go argue with the doctors.

Oh yeah? Youtube is a legit source of information!! We had all better heed your words!

I hear that the natives were Immortal back then too!
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    A) I thought you were bye bye the first time so hey your liar awesome B)trying to put down others for being fat because you have no idea what your talking about and have been shown how ignorant you are proves just how pathetic you are.
  • TheSlorax
    Options

they didn't need vaccinations, they had the colors of the wind
  • bergamese
    bergamese Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This is such a hot point with me. My grandmother had polio because there were no vaccines. God rest her soul.
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options

they didn't need vaccinations, they had the colors of the wind
    i feel like singing.. isent that a song lol
This discussion has been closed.