What Are You Eating For Dinner Today????

Options

Replies

• tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ● homemade organic grilled caprese sandwich- (made with homemade organic bread)

● homemade organic baked sweet potato chips

● homemade organic iced green tea lemonade- (sweetened with organic raw honey)
  • silverlining84
    silverlining84 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I had some Trader Joes roasted red pepper soup & crackers. I wasn't in the mood to cook at all!
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    had sushi
  • GoRun2
    GoRun2 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    bump
  • KayLasMack
    KayLasMack Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    idk yet. last night I made honey garlic chicken breast with onion rice and green beans. Just may be chicken again tonight.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    i'm having lemon pepper turkey breast with either sauteed or roasted brussel sprouts/mushrooms/onions/carrots with oil and garlic and a salad.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Chicken in a mushroom wine sauce, and tomatoes, garlic and kale sauteed in olive oil and tossed into leftover quinoa. I think.
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Bacon, mushroom and spinach stuffed chicken breasts and a nice glass of wine :tongue:
  • tamadrummer001
    tamadrummer001 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    We make tin foil packets with fresh asparagus,fresh green beans, onions, peppers, garlic and then a carb of some kind, tonight will be sweet potato and white potato and then a meat of some kind, tonight its italian chicken sausage.

Bake in the oven on 350 for about an hour and enjoy. One of my favorite meals.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    We are having chicken teryaki with veggies and brown rice :drinker:
  • michybeans
    Options
    Baked red snapper in balsamic vinegar and grape tomatoes, lightly spiced. With steamed carrots and red mini potatoes drizzled with more balsamic vinegar. BV addict right here.... :)
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic squash, carrot, & potato veggie stew- (made w/organic ls vegetable broth)

❤ organic apple juice

❤ organic buttery rich crackers

ls = low sodium
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I cooked some quinoa with garlic, cubed some chicken tenderloins and stir-fried them with Mrs. Dash, combined the chicken & quinoa, and seared them in a skillet with about 1tsp store-bought pesto. Served that mixture with a side of steamed broccoli/cauliflower tossed in Frank's Buffalo sauce. Simple, but devastatingly effective.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Half of a california wrap and a good sized serving of steamed veggies. Red wine. Nom.
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I am eating shrimp, mushroom, and chicken angel hair pasta with alfredo sauce cooked in champagne.
  • diet coke.
  • SummerLovesPhil
    SummerLovesPhil Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Glad you asked--I guess I've got to figure something out! Thinkthinkthink... Okay, wild/brown rice blend, broccoli (steamed in the rice cooker) and Bragg's Liquid Aminos. And maybe some grapes.
  • denabrown25
    denabrown25 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm having taco soup. This is a favorite in our house :)
  • appygirl84
    appygirl84 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    A bowl of vegetable soup. About 200 calories for this huge bowl of broth and veggies. I can live with that!
  • iechick
    iechick Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    A bowl of oatmeal with raisins, almonds and flax seed mixed in.