Post your excuse here

Options

Replies

• reddaddie
    reddaddie Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I was fighting with teenagers all evening and I can't find the energy.
  • humberstunner
    Options
    Ddin't have enough time because I was updating MFP
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    1. my arm (or really any body part) hurts
    2. exercise sucks and i hate it!
    3. i don't want to take another shower today
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    My LO is poorly and I've not slept for two nights - plus as she is not at nursery I'm having to study in the evening and unfortunately study has to come before the gym.
  • Nitro2310
    Nitro2310 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    my answer no excuses
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    No Excuses !!
  • Nitro2310
    Nitro2310 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    none 1069341_622307284469616_1966101757_n.jpg
  • yammer77
    Options
    Working long days with a 75 min commute each day.....I hate running but am trying to be active during my kids soccer practices.
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    "But I don't wanna get out of bed!" :sad:
  • humberstunner
    Options
    X Factors on
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    My son has anxiety and pukes everytime I put him in the daycare at the gym so I work out for about 10 minutes before I get pulled off to come get him and my husband works 2 jobs and my daughter is involved in girl scouts, gymnastics and competitive cheer. I HAVE NO TIME! :tongue:
  • humberstunner
    Options
    My son has anxiety and pukes everytime I put him in the daycare at the gym so I work out for about 10 minutes before I get pulled off to come get him and my husband works 2 jobs and my daughter is involved in girl scouts, gymnastics and competitive cheer. I HAVE NO TIME! :tongue:

Excuses, excuses ... :-)
  • Keke1968
    Keke1968 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is so funny!

Mine yesterday was I have to meet the teacher at my child's school, and ended up not going to both gym and child's school.

Most of the time its 'I do 30 DS in the morning, so I have done some exercise after all, mind you the plan was 30 DS every mid week morning, and go to gym during lunch hour Mon/Wed/Fri.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Since I made my committment I have missed 3 workouts and here are my excuses...

My son flipped his car (I am not joking) and he was in the ER for 10 hours...
    My sister needed help getting Sod from an hour away and then laying it (Friday night 98 degrees so I laid sod and went for a swim afterwards) figured I had sweated enough and the swim was not an easy one but I still missed my regular workout.
    The 3rd workout ...I forget...so it apparently wasn't that important.

Key to this is finding a workout you love so you don't make excuses.
  • meiyoumao
    meiyoumao Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    It's raining and I am just too tired. The main problem with this excuse is that I love the rain.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I can't turn my head in either direction, so I can't go walk on the treadmill....

The baby was up most of the night sick, so I'm just too tired....

yeah, looking at these in writing, not so good! :grumble:
  • Patzycakes
    Patzycakes Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I left work at 4:03 instead of 4:00, now there is no way I can make the 10 minute drive and get to yoga before class starts at 4:30. :( (sadly I use this one at least once a week)

I was x number of calories under yesterday therefore today I can be x number of calories over.

I can't work out at home because a) i dont like people watching b) the cats interrupt me c) there is no space
  • lindustum
    lindustum Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    the cats interrupt me
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: love it!!

I don't have excuses really, I just say "meh, I don't feel like it today" and I don't mind that :blushing:
  • mirandabirkle
    mirandabirkle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    lol to the sabotaging husband, i feel the same though! my boyfriend always convinces me that I look good already and he just wants to spend time with me after a long day of work
  • lucan07
    lucan07 Posts: 509
    Options
    The only excuse I will ever need it the starvation mode myth!

If I exercise today then my nett calories will be low and my body will go into starvation mode and bad things will happen to me.

I love it when I see this written by someone with an open diary and look to see for example.

late evening

2 smoothies
    Muffin
    Chocolate Pudding
    Cream Cheese
    etc etc

If I ate that way 600 calorie binge before bed, bad things would definitely happen to me!