October 30 day shred challenge anyone?

Options

Replies

• kaffro
    kaffro Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I still tell people I am losing the baby weight and my "baby" just turned 12 last month hahaha.

I :heart: the shred, I really do. I wish I would've discovered it sooner!
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Weigh in & measurements:

Weight: 135.2 (-.6)
    Bust: 34.25 (-.25)
    Waist: 27.5 (-.75)
    Hips (high/low): 33.25/34.5 (-.5/-.5)
    Biceps (L/R):10.5/10.75 (same/+.25)
    Thighs (L/R): 23.5(both) (same)
    Calves (L/R): 14 (both) (same)

Not much change from last week...but I'll take it!
  • Jillid71
    Jillid71 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Here this is my challenge, and I am way behind. I have been concentrating more on my marathon training. However, starting tomorrow I want to double up on the challenge- do 2/day- to catch up. My goal is to do level 2 in the morning, and level 1 in the evening after my run.... Let's see if I can put my money where my mouth is!!!!
  • cames124
    cames124 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 3 done, i hope I can walk tomorrow. I did not realize how out of shape I am, but this workout defin lets me know it. I need to get back in shape my youngest turned one last month so can no longer say it is the baby weight.

I do Level 1 day 3 tonight! I took yesterday off because my legs were burning... I could barely walk. I'm excited to do it again though... Although, thoughts of a 2nd and 3rd level scare me!

Yeah right now, I don't know if I will be able tohandle the 2nd or 3rd level either. My legs are so sore, I can barely walk. But I guess no pain no gain or so we hope :)
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Day 11 – Day 1 of level 2 and wow, that was brutal! All those plank moves definitely tired out my arms. So much so that I just did normal bicycle crunches instead of the ab workout they did on the last circuit. Found myself needing more breaks again, which must mean different muscles are working or the same muscles are working harder and getting tired out more quickly. Either way, it felt good to get it done.

All you guys are awesome, no matter where you are, just keep pushing it. It just seems to get easier as you move along. Soreness is replaced with strength and tone so don't give up! We can do this. Just think, those of us who started on Oct 1 are almost half way through! Wow, that's awesome!
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Day 7 complete. I'm a bit scared about level 2 now a few have done it, sounds hard. Mmm not looking forward to it so much now :tongue: .

Good work everyone.
  • kaffro
    Options
    Day 11 – Day 1 of level 2 and wow, that was brutal! All those plank moves definitely tired out my arms. So much so that I just did normal bicycle crunches instead of the ab workout they did on the last circuit. Found myself needing more breaks again, which must mean different muscles are working or the same muscles are working harder and getting tired out more quickly. Either way, it felt good to get it done.

All you guys are awesome, no matter where you are, just keep pushing it. It just seems to get easier as you move along. Soreness is replaced with strength and tone so don't give up! We can do this. Just think, those of us who started on Oct 1 are almost half way through! Wow, that's awesome!

Yeah, those plank moves kicked my butt! I couldn't do the push up on the walk out push up at first, so I stayed in plank. Now I can do a half push up during those. I want to be able to do the full push up, but I am working my way into that.

And I agree, we are all awesome no matter where we are! We CAN do this!!
  • kaffro
    Options
    Day 7 complete. I'm a bit scared about level 2 now a few have done it, sounds hard. Mmm not looking forward to it so much now :tongue: .

Good work everyone.

Don't be scared :laugh: you'll just notice some new muscles feeling it is all :laugh: Keep up the good work!
  • Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    Options

Good work everyone.

Don't be scared :laugh: you'll just notice some new muscles feeling it is all :laugh: Keep up the good work!

Level 2 is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!! But be sure you have mastered Level 1 first before moving on tho Level 2. :)
  • kaffro
    Options

Good work everyone.

Level 2 is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!! But be sure you have mastered Level 1 first before moving on tho Level 2. :)

Totally agree, make sure that you master that level 1 because level 2 is a little tougher. I can't say which level is my favorite yet because I haven't done all three. But level 2 challenges me big time!
  • kaffro
    Options
    Level 2, day 4 done! Woo!

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • kaffro
    Options
    whoops, double post, der.
  • ginastnly
    Options
    This sounds interesting and I need to shake up my exercise routine. I am going to Target today to buy this DVD. I will start tonight after work.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options

Good work everyone.

Totally agree, make sure that you master that level 1 because level 2 is a little tougher. I can't say which level is my favorite yet because I haven't done all three. But level 2 challenges me big time!

I am glad to see that I am not the only one who like level 2 I think it is more challenging but it is more fun for me!!
  • Texangrrl
    Options
    You guys are very motivating! Just finished day 4 lv 1. I had to add calf stretches to yesterday and today, the day I took off, supposed to be day 3, I couldn't walk right, my calf's hurt so bad. With the extra stretching, i'm much better. I was able to do all the rows, and lunges today. The first time!! i'm still having a hard time with the side lunges, I have to do it without the weights, and then half the time i'm accidentally going over my toe, its tricky!
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    You guys are very motivating! Just finished day 4 lv 1. I had to add calf stretches to yesterday and today, the day I took off, supposed to be day 3, I couldn't walk right, my calf's hurt so bad. With the extra stretching, i'm much better. I was able to do all the rows, and lunges today. The first time!! i'm still having a hard time with the side lunges, I have to do it without the weights, and then half the time i'm accidentally going over my toe, its tricky!

I'm always putting my knee over my toe during the lunges... gotta learn to stick that butt out! :)
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Hey everyone I am so excited even though I haven't lost any weight since the start of the month I am down tons of inches YAY I will post mid month measurments on the 15th how about everyone else what are your plans?
  • kaffro
    Options

I'm always putting my knee over my toe during the lunges... gotta learn to stick that butt out! :)

My butt is big, it sticks itself out hahaha
  • kaffro
    Options
    Ok, I finished day 5 of level 2, woooooo! I am officially half way through. I am not going to lie, I didn't want to shred today. I had no motivation to do any exercise of any sort. But, I got on my elliptical for 30 minutes and put on Pandora and the club/dance station I like and did it. After that I was a little more motivated for my Jillian session :) I feel fantastic right now. First of all for sticking with it, even though it's tough. And second, because I see the results, I can't wait to see where I am after the 30 days!

Keep up the good work you guys!
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been posting...I did complete my Level 1 day 1-9 so far! Today is day 10 and I start Level 2 tomorrow!!!