Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

A confession to the MFP Police

1121314151618»

Replies

• Lala041185
    Lala041185 Posts: 42 Member
    I absolutely agree with this!! I have not had the MFP Police tell me anything..... I have had MFP friends give me constructive criticism but always in a helpful way. If I asked for advice I must accept all even if I don't agree. I live in a world where toddlers are constantly snacking and a husband who seems to eat more sweets when I am trying to loose weight. I have a family that I feed so I may not always have the healthiest items logged but it is what it is. When I reach my goal weight I want to be able to face the world around me and know what needs to be done in order to stay at my goal weight. I eat fast food, junk food and healthy food. I have learned to have portion control. I still struggle with the urge to not over eat but it is getting better day by day. I have done nutrisystem and it worked great for me but the moment I stopped paying $300 plus a month I gained all of the weight back. I didn't know how to eat or what to eat. MFP has been a wonderful tool to help me learn what I can and can not do personally. This is not a diet for me, it is truly a way of living.
  • Laststand2011
    Laststand2011 Posts: 42 Member
    AWESOME.. A post I actually LIKE. :0)

Thanks!!
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Oh no, here come the MFP cops now...
    815_5.jpg
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Oh no, here come the MFP cops now...
    815_5.jpg

These boys get that syrup in 'em, they get all antsy in their pantsy
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    tumblr_m4e7737xmJ1qdojzho1_500.gif
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    *like :-D good post!
  • Nyoei
    Nyoei Posts: 8
    Thank you! <3<3<3<3<3 (Also, I don't like to see what I did either when I mess up:D)
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    tumblr_inline_moydc0xJQo1qz4rgp.gif

Thank you, OP. You're wonderful. Congratulations on your weightloss.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    MFP Police? Police?! No one told me there are MFP police!

eje6.gif
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    post-22528-Minion-Friendship-Umbrella-gif-9N3c.gif
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    I love this post, I break all these rules all the time, that's life ... I'm losing weight for me not to please anyone nor their silly rules.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Love this
  • CharNordie
    CharNordie Posts: 96 Member
    I think I love you for this post!! :heart:

Oh I want to add my confession -

I wait until the end of the day when I know I'm not going to eat anything else - then I work out how many squares of chocolate I could eat with the remaining calories I have left and sometimes .... just sometimes, I eat that chocolate goddammit! :happy:

Hahahahaha ooooh I love this. I do the exact same thing!! Made me laugh to know I wasn't the only one. :)