Tell me something interesting about you...

Options

Replies

• Mitzki5
    Mitzki5 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I am 36 years old and been with the same woman for 22 years.
  • danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm a father and grandfather. I've been married for 33 years and employed at the world's most prevalent aerospace firm for 35 years. I'm adept at sign language & interpreting. I'm a former Missouri State powerlifting champion. I have degrees in computer science, deaf communications & machine technology. I'm a born again Christian, bass player and have a ten handicap at golf. I've run 5k's, 10k's and a half marathon. I pretend to not care about what people think about me, but when I disappoint them it hurts a great deal. None of this may be interesting, but I'm kinda baring my soul to my MFP friends and community. Whew! Don't be too hard on me, okay?!

did you say something :yawn: :yawn:
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    nope
  • danger2oneself2
    Options
    Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night and I'm really tired and have to pee.....I pee like a girl :blushing:
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I was once on a local dating game show that was televised within 100 miles of my home town. I went to watch and ended up in the main seat asking questions because the girl that was supposed to be there never showed up.
  • HeyImMarcus
    Options
    I love astronomy - Yes I'm a nerd. :tongue:
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night and I'm really tired and have to pee.....I pee like a girl :blushing:

Anyone ever tell you that your profile pic looks like Daryl from the walking dead? Win.
  • Mitzki5
    Options
    I once pulled a gun on someone who woke me up in the middle of the night. Yes....they weren't supposed to be there.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I once pulled a gun on someone who woke me up in the middle of the night. Yes....they weren't supposed to be there.

Damn that's scary! Someone breaking in my house while I'm sleeping is one of my greatest fears. This is why I need to learn how to use a gun.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    i can wipe my own *kitten*... mwah haha ha
    i'm an excellent cook!!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options

who the **** cares.. nice work!
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I was once on a local dating game show that was televised within 100 miles of my home town. I went to watch and ended up in the main seat asking questions because the girl that was supposed to be there never showed up.

Blind Date? Did you meet Cilla Black?! :bigsmile:
  • Mitzki5
    Options

Damn that's scary! Someone breaking in my house while I'm sleeping is one of my greatest fears. This is why I need to learn how to use a gun.

Funny story about that is.....he didn't break in. My cousin and I lived together. He got arrested for DUI and the police found his girlfriend a ride home. She invited the guy up and forgot I was there. So came into my bedroom waking me up saying the guy was trying to rape her. I was woke from a dead sleep, not knowing what was going on. He quickly left when walked out in nothing but my underwear and a 12 gauge. Turned out that lady was completely crazy.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options

Blind Date? Did you meet Cilla Black?! :bigsmile:

Ha! Nothing that popular. I did end up on a date with a sexy Cuban with bedroom eyes so it was a win for me.
  • desertSNOUT
    Options
    I loooooove sardines and anchovies!
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I only drink from a straw. Weird not so interesting.
  • dcarr67
    dcarr67 Posts: 1,403
    Options
    I've been to the top of the great pyramid in Cairo.- Climb a gazillion steps and it's a big empty room...LOL
  • danger2oneself2
    Options
    I won the science fair 5 years in a row and set a record for it in school
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I won the science fair 5 years in a row and set a record for it in school

OHHHHHHHH, a science man. So you should understand my need for junk pics for science then, am.i.right?
  • tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I like to read in the bathroom.

I also find dish water to be the most disgusting thing on the planet. I'd rather stick my hands in my cat's litter box.

I can't keep plants alive. Even the ones you're suppose to "ignore" I manage to kill.