What Are You Eating For Dinner Today????

Options

Replies

• adiggs2777
    adiggs2777 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I baked a bunch of chicken breasts the other day (Actually I baked the whole bag of Aldi frozen chicken breasts and put them in my fridge for when I don't feel like cooking). I will probably chop it up and add it to a salad. .
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    planning on

pink salmon
    tuna salad
    collard greens.
    salad
  • re08scue
    re08scue Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Everyone else's dinner sounds lovely. Mine is boring soup

I love soup for dinner!
    But tonight I'm having a slice of a lentil loaf - with apples, and walnuts and carrots - oh my! *smile* And a big plate of roasted veggies.
  • MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Tonight is a bit of an experiment: I've got shirataki noodles which i'm eating with almond-nut-tofu, mushrooms and bell pepper.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm trying something a little different tonight.... I cubed 2 chicken breasts last night, and did a quick steam of some asparagus and broccoli. I put the chicken in a container with 1TBS of Kikkoman teryaki marinade and squeezed the juice of 1 orange and then put in the fridge until tonight.

My plan is to add a little more Teryaki (if needed), brown the chicken, add 1-2TSP of brown sugar, and add the veggies at the end and then put over rice. We will see how it works out, I was in need of something new and fresh :wink:
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Barbacoa beef tacos (already in the crockpot and probably smelling up the house) with avocado, cilantro, red onions, cheese and tomatoes.
  • jess17587
    jess17587 Posts: 153
    Options
    2 x fish cakes
    50 grams mini fussli pasta
    65 grams peas
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hut pizza. Not sure of the toppings. And cake. It's a birthday party.
  • Fragilebird24
    Fragilebird24 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I need to invite some of you guys over to make me some dinner! There are a lot of yummy healthy dinner ideas on here!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast with prosciutto melted mozzarella served over penne pasta and three cheese pasta sauce.
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Burgers with salad and a side of steamed broccoli for supper tonight!
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Chipotle barbecue turkey breast and roasted brussels sprouts. Maybe a mini ice cream sandwich for dessert!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Tacos with ground chicken, salsa, sour cream, tex-mex cheese and iceberg. Yum.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Cheesy chicken enchiladas.
  • silki513
    Options
    I think I will have steak and brocoli
  • mocarski002
    mocarski002 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    salmon steaks with olive oil and garlic spaghetti on the side!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Grilled cheese and tomato soup
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Everyone else's dinner sounds lovely. Mine is boring soup

I love soup for dinner!
    But tonight I'm having a slice of a lentil loaf - with apples, and walnuts and carrots - oh my! *smile* And a big plate of roasted veggies.

Ummm, yummy! How do you make lentil loaf?
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Turkey brats with brussels sprouts and asparagus.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Homemade pork stew (pork seared in a little olive oil with garlic & onion & a hint of garam masala, cubed potatoes, coined carrots, slivered celery, diced onion, French cut green beans, broth made of water + more garlic + white pepper + low-sodium soy sauce) and plenty of wine. Actually, I'll probably glug a little wine into the stew about 20 minutes before serving.