1.5 million calories in 775 days.

Options
123457»

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    brilliant-just brilliant- great job and fab post- I love your sense of humour....have you made any lifting vids on youtube-? I'd be interested to SEE what you do :bigsmile:

Oh, you don't want to see that. My lifting room is the "cat's room" and it's cramped little disaster zone.

Plus, there would be a lot of swearing. One more reason I need to lift at home and not the gym. If Plant Fitness frowns on grunting, I can't imagine they'd be too thrilled with flying f-bombs.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I never get tired of looking at your pics! You're my inspiration!
  • bekinator
    bekinator Posts: 103
    Options
    I love reading your story again and again:flowerforyou:

it never gets old.

ditto!

tenfold!
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    I think I have read your success story a dozen times but every time is different and I love it :)
    Yep!
  • kissythecutie
    Options
    You look gorgeous and you got hella curves and ty for sharing that you ate dang near 2000 calories and lost weight...you rock ..girl..cause i was getting mini paranoid about the calories thinking its too much,..i eat 2070 per day, 510 260 lbs...ty
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    So fabulous & thanks for the inspiration.
  • RGLover641
    Options
    Thanks so much for the inspiration :D I'm so happy I bought some weights for home which saves me lots of money. I like exercising at home or outside then the gym!
  • goal_digger_2014
    Options
    Enjoyed your story.... u look great and thanks for the advice!!!:smile:
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Wow--amazing transformation!
  • cald0nia
    cald0nia Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • BigSexy0_0
    BigSexy0_0 Posts: 57
    Options
    bump
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    OMG bump!

I love this! :flowerforyou:
  • QONAN99
    Options
    Lorina Lynn - awesome testimonial! Love your pics and your dedication to keeping a healthy mind and body. You are a great inspiration and you've made my resolve to lose weight and get/stay healthy even stronger. Keep up your excellent work and thanks again for being the spark I needed to get my fire going. YOU ROCK!
  • liapr
    liapr Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Ah-mazing. I love everything about your post! And it is just what I needed to hear :)

Congrats on all your hard work, I'm hoping to follow in your footsteps!!
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story! You look amazing! You are an inspiration!
  • PHr34k0wt
    PHr34k0wt Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I LOVED This post! Thank you so much for sharing, and throwing a bit of humour in! You look absolutely amazing!
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You are a incredible person and inspiration. Thank you for posting your thoughts and progress. Thank you:smile:
  • TygerTwoTails
    TygerTwoTails Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I had not actually seen your story before, you truly are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • katylil
    katylil Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    BUMP for when I need motivation. THIS IS AMAZING.
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing... very inspirational. It's true... I've had more/better results since I started NROLFW last November than I ever have.... only working out about 2.5-3hrs each week. (I used to slave away at the gym for 2hrs/day and had little to no loss).

You look awesome... and you give me hope! Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!