Smaller bra size?

Options

Replies

• lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I've lost 45lbs but I'm still a 40DD occasionally a 38DD with different bra makers. I'm destined for giant boobs I think :(

ME TOO! I have lost about 40lbs since my highest weight, and I am still a 38DD.

I go into Victoria Secret and I need their largest bra size that they carry in the store and I am a medium in their panties! Talk about top heavy!
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    what are all you women doing with the old bras?? :tongue:

I've seen old bras used to hold tomatoes up off the ground. hahaha No, Really

I wouldn't donate mine though. I think it would be an insult because I have worn them out.
  • RosemarieSenpai
    RosemarieSenpai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    During my first preweight loss... I was a 32DD then lost 43lbs bringnig me to a 34D then I've gained weight again last year and lost 22lbs so far and found out I went down another cup... 34C! ... I'd love to take enhancement pills that I seen from GNC - after this weight-loss journey though... When my fiancee isn't looking since he'd get pissed off at me if I try those pills to make them "naturally" bigger. But then again, bigger boobs hurt my back. =/
  • bijouchocolat
    bijouchocolat Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I was a 40DD at the beginning of this quest, I'm down to a 36D. They definitely have come down!
  • WhitneySheree88
    WhitneySheree88 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Now why couldn't I have had THIS problem :grumble:
    Everyones body is different, so I can't tell you that you will do down a bra size but I can tell you about me. I am a "pear" shape so my chest wasn't huge to begin with but I have lost 40 pounds and went down 2 bra sizes. Which sucks for me because I am now in a small B. I have 15-20 pounds left to lose and I swear if I lose much more in my chest I will look like a 12 year old girl :sad:
    Good luck though! Like I said everyones body is different and we all lose more from some places than others.
  • faldirallala
    faldirallala Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I guess I got really lucky. I started out at 38B, slowly progressed to a 36B and recently bought 34Ds because I was between tables on the internet....well, apparently I am more a 32DD/30E now. Spent two days repeatedly staring at my boobs in disbelief. Anyway, getting measured and buying proper bras is one of the things I want to do when I am at my goal weight. It is cheap bras for now :laugh:
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    When I was my smallest, I was a 34 Nearly A. Then I went through some major health issues and had to be put on birth control -- I jumped up to a size 36D. I have lost 20 pounds, but still maintain a 36D (though I wear it on a tighter notch now). I'm expecting I'll be down to a C somewhere by the time I lose the last 15-20 pounds that I want to lose. This will make me sad... but whatevs.
  • Irockursocks87
    Irockursocks87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I actually haven't lost any cup sizes which I find odd.
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    I am ecstatic that my boobs are shrinking. They are less saggy... I can buy cute bras. I can fit in those cute bras...

I was even more happy that the band size went down. that's what I think helps me feel better. I have the girls, there's no denying, but I don't want to be big around the ribs too. I've gone from 40E (and spilling out) to 36DD. A 34C is my goal. Probably isn't going to happen but a girl can dream.
  • sheepgirl44
    sheepgirl44 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    They will definitely go down- I lost around 38lbs and mine went from 36FF to 34DDD. Doesn't sound like much, but it was a huge change. Sadly, they have the look of Spaniel's ears now (!) but I'll take them over the huge breasts any day. I got rid of all my old bras, and bought lovely new victoria's secret ones. Good luck!
  • wiscck
    wiscck Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I went from a 42DDD to a 38G. And this is with losing two inches off my bust. I still have a ways to go. I hope to lose more. I don't want tiny boobs, but I would like to be able to shop in stores rather than having to buy online.
  • alichristiana
    alichristiana Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm really hoping to lose mine, last time I wore a bra I was a H cup in uk size (30 back)
    Not manageable and I started binding.
  • MSouthernbelle87
    MSouthernbelle87 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm really hoping to lose mine. I'm only down 12 pounds but my 36 JJ is now loose and I can almost fit my old H's... I use to be a D/DD when I was at my old weight which is now my current goal weight.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Went from a 42 C to a 36-38 B...haha
  • NekaMaye88
    NekaMaye88 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Yes ma'am you will surely lose soom boobage. I went from a 44 to a 38 and from a J to an H. Yeah. I have pretty big 'uns.
  • mrsdjordan
    Options
    Yep mine are a lot smaller. 38FF/G down to a 34E/F (approx 55lbs lost)
    Good luck!
  • nmiller0813
    Options
    I am no where near done with the weight loss and I have already gone from a 44DD to a 38D. Not sure where I will end up, but probably gonna need a sugar daddy to make them perky!!!! hee hee hee...Seriously though... it is the one thing that I DID not anticipate losing, because they have ALWAYS been big!
  • Jen_Cole
    Jen_Cole Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am so jealous of all those that went smaller in the bust area. I have always been large. got larger still after kids...I lost 30lb after my second child...was told on average that your bust can decrease one bra size with each 15lb...nope...underneath/the band size got smaller but that was it. Now I've had my third child...back on to try and lose the baby weight...my bust is even bigger and I just want to save to have reduction surgery...I am sick of lugging these things around!
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    At 215 I was at 38/40 DDD.

At 215 I'm now a 34 B.

I couldn't be happier - I get to buy pretty bras!!!
  • FierceV_Phat
    FierceV_Phat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I went from a 44 C to a 36 C.......well really between a B and C but buying the padded ones in a C my little ladies don't get lost! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!