Transformation Update Picture!

Options

Replies

• jencook1969
    jencook1969 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    you look great and I also have about 70 pounds i need to lose, what kind of arm exercises have you been doing, mine are pretty big and Im afraid of the Bat wings that sometimes come with a big weight loss...and your arms look awesome!!
  • mfarmer88
    mfarmer88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    :love: wowza! great job! I too started this journey right at 215, and your post is SO inspirational for me..really hits home.
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    woow you looking great.
  • shmatichka
    Options
    Sooo motivating, you look great :)
    Love the tan!
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hi! Wow you look really good! So happy for you!! How did you lose your weight? Did you do a lot of cardio at the beginning? I have 104 lbs. to lose so need all the help I can get. I have slipped up on some old habits these two days and I just have to get with it and not beat myself up. I guess I am bummed because I gained 3 lbs. and it's got me down. I'll pull myself back up and get on with this ride. Thanks for sharing way to go!!!

48193786.png

how DID you do this? This is wonderful! You look fantastic and you HAVE to feel so proud! Thank you for sharing!
    And to respond to above--we are ALL in the same boat with those silly 3 pounds, beating ourselves up! You can do it!
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    Completely awesome girl!
  • meech2sandy
    Options
    WOW-ALL I CAN SAY!
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I posted a transformation post on April 25, 2013 & June 04, 2013. Since then, I've lost more weight! Therefore, I added my new photo to the end of my transformation stages! Thanks for all the support!

My starting weight was 214.6 pounds. However, I never thought about taking progress pictures until I was 194.2 pounds, which sucks because that's a 20 pound difference and it would be great to see the entire transformation from start to finish, but I'm still very pleased to see this transformation and there's only more to come!

All together, I have lost 70.4 pounds, so far!

15yajol.jpg
    194.2 to 144.2

2qnwg9g.jpg
    side by side

WOW I am impressed! How did you do it?
  • PDubbya
    PDubbya Posts: 15
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. Kudos!!
  • mwal74
    mwal74 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    wow! That is for sure a transformation! Your bottom looks lovely and gives me hope for my bottom and legs!
  • FindMyInnerAthlete
    FindMyInnerAthlete Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Chica you look super amazing!! You got me ready to kill my workout when I get home! Thanks for the motivation!
  • sjacobs425
    sjacobs425 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    very inspiring. it just amazes me and i will be so glad when my weight starts to come off. i've been at it 3-4 weeks now.

but keep up the great work even your legs look great!
  • LisaRep88
    LisaRep88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is very motivational. Thanks for sharing. You look awesome!
  • dbabyx91
    dbabyx91 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone for the support, motivation, and encouragement.
  • jackielou867
    jackielou867 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Awesome work. You must be so pleased with your results so far. Look forward to seeing the next one :-)
  • davypr86
    davypr86 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look wonderful! Not only did you lose weight, but your skin has improved!

Keep it up!
  • paytenpar2014
    Options
    Wow!!! So inspiring! You started around the same weight that I did and my goal is to be at least 150 pounds before I go off to college next August :) thanks for posting these photos!
  • KLMett
    KLMett Posts: 11
    Options
    Incredible transformation! Thanks for sharing.
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look amazing! I hope I can have a similar transformation as my body type looks close to yours.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!