Do not eat sandwiches

Options

Replies

• Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    It's okay! I have the solution! Just add chocolate to every sandwich and the anti-oxidants will counteract all the bad stuff. TA da!

This theory has been tested before, unfortunately all it did was lead to cases of sandwich addiction in the subjects and made sandwiches more appealing to children
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    This is a thing of true beauty.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    What about sandwiches we make ourselves at home ? ;-)

Are you really making them for yourself?? Where art the hand that play thine strings, puppet? Sandwich corp just wants you to think that you're making the sandwich for yourself
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Oh, oh do mayonnaise next.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Eating a sammich makes me fart.

YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    93% of people who died last year in NATO member countries ate sandwiches. WON'T SOMEONE STOP THIS BREADY MENACE???!!!!
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    In to read more....... after I go make me a sandwich...... <walks away shaking head> :noway:

Fine. Go and pollute your body! Maybe you should add done tartar or should I say TARTARIC ACID!

ACID! Like what James Bond villains put in death pits! Go put some ACIDS IN YOU!!!!

has anyone taken two seconds to look at her pic ?? the amount of make up and hair dye she uses ?? she cares not about her body just what people think of her the idiot!! i grow my own salad and make my own bread am i going to explode aswell ??

Wow, just wow. You actually just insulted someones appearance because you didn't understand a thread. Humourless AND rude.
  • Red_Scorpio_www
    Options
    What about sandwiches we make ourselves at home ? ;-)

Are you really making them for yourself?? Where art the hand that play thine strings, puppet? Sandwich corp just wants you to think that you're making the sandwich for yourself
    Baaaa... English is not my first lang and I have difficulty understanding what you meant!! :embarassed: :smile:
  • Naturebeckles
    Options
    Creme Fraiche' - literally fresh cream, used to denote a slightly soured cream product
    Fleur (not Fluer) de Sel - 'Flower of Salt' - very high quality, hand-harvested salt.

The mind may be monoglot, but the body is not.

You are obviously a gastronomical scientist and a spy for the FDA. Keep out of here

LOL LOL LOL ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The dude translated French and you think he's a government spy? Dude, stop eating those magic mushrooms.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    93% of people who died last year in NATO member countries ate sandwiches. WON'T SOMEONE STOP THIS BREADY MENACE???!!!!

The numbers do not lie! Wake up sheeple!
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Sandwiches are NOT natural. They do not occur naturally!

I get all of my sandwiches from a sandwich tree in my front yard. Totally natural.
  • steve2kay
    steve2kay Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    This is literally unbelieveable - sandwiches went round to my house while I was at work and punched my kitten!
  • ishkabob
    ishkabob Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    this post just made Monday morning more bearable....thank god I have soup for lunch *phew*
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Creme Fraiche' - literally fresh cream, used to denote a slightly soured cream product
    Fleur (not Fluer) de Sel - 'Flower of Salt' - very high quality, hand-harvested salt.

The mind may be monoglot, but the body is not.

You are obviously a gastronomical scientist and a spy for the FDA. Keep out of here

LOL LOL LOL ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The dude translated French and you think he's a government spy? Dude, stop eating those magic mushrooms.

Who would eat mushrooms? They are a fungi! Like mould! Like asbestos! Which can kill you!!!! SMH!
  • Mutant13
    Options
    This is literally unbelieveable - sandwiches went round to my house while I was at work and punched my kitten!

I have heard that some Sandwich Barons have been targeting kittens
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Oh! No wonder I had temporary insanity and married my now ex-husband. I look at him now and shake my head (sometimes slap it) and think "WHAT WAS I THINKING??"

All those sandwiches!! :grumble: :sick:
  • kendi0
    kendi0 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    really do not understand your post. I was pretty curious and I took a look on your diary and it's plenty of industrial foods, for sure put together in sterile conditions (it avoid or reduce the use of preservatives.. otherwise it can not arrive at your fridge without get rotten). Why are you persuaded that sandwiches are worst than other industrial foods that you are used to eat? And why do you think that a tomato is more chemical than a “normal tomato”?
    I’m not a big fan of sandwiches and of the US way to eat, but I think that your alarmist post is quite uninformative, and I’m wondering why I don’t have any problem in eating patties or “party cubes “they (“do not occurs naturally too!!).
    Btw: crème fraiche is…sour cream! Maybe not really healty and full of fat, but as peanut butter is! And fluer de sel is.. whole salt!

Ah, ok, i get it. It was a joke. Then you're a ****ing genius, really!!
    But here on MFP I'm reading a lot of posts of people REALLY asking if one can replace everytime water with soda, so your post sounds credible!
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    In to read more....... after I go make me a sandwich...... <walks away shaking head> :noway:

Fine. Go and pollute your body! Maybe you should add done tartar or should I say TARTARIC ACID!

ACID! Like what James Bond villains put in death pits! Go put some ACIDS IN YOU!!!!

All acids are bad? Even Amino?

Well they call the dangerous drug LSD acid, SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!

I think acids have their use. Good for training and for dissolving corpses.
  • JustYandy
    JustYandy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    what about deli cut meats?
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Ok I bet I will get hate for this from people who are willing to put any old junk in their bodies but its important to get the word out t
    Pfft! Haters gonna hate! An old junk can still do wonders specially when used along with a blue pill

I have yet to read the rest