What's your avatar all about?

Options

Replies

• Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    It's a picture of me in a dress I used to not fit into anymore, so it shows progress.
    It doesn't show my face because I'm still ugly, no progress there.

would still bang butter faces need lovin too :flowerforyou:

Thanks, man! Appreciate it!:flowerforyou:
  • runningvegan
    Options
    My driveway about 2 weeks a year when the crabapples are blooming. It makes me smile every time I see it.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    It's a picture of me in a dress I used to not fit into anymore, so it shows progress.
    It doesn't show my face because I'm still ugly, no progress there.

would still bang butter faces need lovin too :flowerforyou:

Thanks, man! Appreciate it!:flowerforyou:

im ugly too so it's perfect. you've got a butterface, ive got a butterbody wait what? lol
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    It's my bike.
  • Dunsirn
    Dunsirn Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    it's me plotting to destroy humanity and sink all existence into a spiralling miasma of despair and hopelessness.
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    It's me and my boyfriend/fiance and I super miss him a lot. He's off in Rhode Island becoming an Officer in the Navy and I won't see him again for a while, unless we (against our better judgement) decide to spend like 800 bucks on a weekend visit.
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Because I actually dressed up and thought I looked pretty so I FELT pretty.
    Want to remember that feeling to help me get through when I'm having a hard time and to remind me of my goals.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    geek/nerd here that likes Star Trek. It's October and time for pumpkins.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Yesterdays lunch, fire Cheetos dipped in my chili. Damn fine lunch!
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't love grumpy cat?
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Mine is from today, i like showing off progress! :-)
  • osothefinn
    osothefinn Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm a pale skinned white guy who looks like a bear and facepalms most of the time when he reads weight loss advice from people on the Internet.
  • BikerChickAlice
    BikerChickAlice Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My trip to the US this summer to meet an amazing woman I met on here. I stayed with her for nearly a month and it was the most incredible time of my life. I'm now looking at going living with her over there and studying at uni for 4 years. This is me and her together at an amazing restaurant called fishbones! Just like a fairytale. :-)
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    This is my current highest fitbit badge. When I started I was barely walking 3,000 steps a day, anything more than 10,000 makes me proud :)
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    For my current one- I had to show off the love i got from my little man the other night. lots of puppy kisses from that one.

as far as my other ones on my profile, to show mood, fun, accomplishments (one from my first 5k) they mostly have me and my dogs, or other people close to me or i thought, " i dont look half bad here i shall post" lol
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    This is one of my favorite pictures of me. Not only is it a photo, it was also a really happy, good day that makes me smile when I think about it!

It's my certificate for my first visit to Wrigley Field, and I made the guy at the booth give me one of the certificates that are supposed to be for kids, but I was way too excited to be there not to have one!
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    It's me at the racetrack, racing my motorcycle...but I use others but they are always of me.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    It's a movie where blue aboriginal people defend their homeland against alien invaders.
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    My Jeep on Double Whammy in Moab Utah during Easter Jeep Safari.
  • DesDawn24
    DesDawn24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Mine was from an amazing trip back to Saskatchewan that I took this summer with my boyfriend (who met my family for the first time). We had an awesome day at the lake cooking bushpies, and I was the proud chef! Plus, now that winter's on its way, it's nice to have a reminder of summer :)