What's your avatar all about?

Options

Replies

• jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    It's me and my guy at my brothers wedding. I'm wearing the dress that I worked hard to have fit even better than it did when I first got it and it inspires me to keep up the good work.
  • aura82
    aura82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This is me at my lowest weight and highest level of fitness (though it didn't do me much good when they threw me in with the heavy weights, this girl beat the crap out of me).

This motivates me to get back to that weight and fitness level.
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Because I have always hated my legs, until I started lifting, Now they are becoming a source of pride. Yay lifting!
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Today's one I bashed together in response to the "Are Oreos more addicting than cocaine/morphine?" thread.

5ryivEz.jpg
  • dizzow
    dizzow Posts: 65
    Options
    My pic is fairly recent (July, I think) but it was a proud moment. I had just been inducted into an honors society at school. Pretty sure I started looking even more fat in the months that followed this.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I think I brought my best overall package to this show
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    At the moment it is me at MP. Which was the number one thing on my bucket list that I wouldn't have been able to do if I didn't suck it up and decide it was time to get healthy and fulfilling my own dreams.
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    It's just me at the fair a few weeks ago. I think I look good in it. :)
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    It's me. I was bored one night, recently, while staying at a hotel on a business trip so I took some selfies. I liked the way this one turned out. I too change my avatar from time to time.
  • ElsaVonMarmalade
    ElsaVonMarmalade Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Took this pic after the end of my best triathlon season, in 2010 - I think we did an Olympic and three or four sprints that summer/fall. Currently not racing because of the time commitment (choosing to spend that time catching up on sleep or playing with my 17-month-old twins instead). I have no regrets about that choice, but I like the version of me in that picture and I'm going to find her again someday.
  • WhoIsAmber
    WhoIsAmber Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    More recent picture of myself, with my new glasses.

I always have to make weird faces in pictures otherwise I think I look bored.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    POKEMON
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Mine's self-explanatory. It dates from 2002, when I weighed 144 pounds. My goal this time around is 150, so I'm almost there (153.5). It's been my avatar from Day 1 and serves as my inspiration.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I take regular progress pic. This is just the most recent one.
  • bohica36
    bohica36 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    It's me at the last inaugural ball. I was invited as a guest performer (singing and interpretive dance) . I don't have any pictures with the president because the First Lady was jealous of me.
  • calmlywilde
    calmlywilde Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I already have this wedding dress... I just want to look like THAT in it ;)
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    It was a vacation pic and I was climbing a mountain. It was a great day and I felt fit and happy.
  • Mandr2199
    Mandr2199 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It is my family Crest.
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Just a recent one I had taken, after re-bleaching my blonde "Seth Rollins Chunk" in my hair. I kind of liked the photo.
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I usually have a drawing of Pandora opening the box as my avatar as it matches my user name. My current picture is a progress picture, taken a bit over a year from the moment I decided to make myself my next project. It also marks the start of my first bulk. I chose it as my avatar because it shows for the first time in quite a while that I feel good in my own skin :happy: