30 Pounds By Christmas? 10wks. Start 10/18 JOIN!

Options
Alright everyone! I've been a member on here for months now and have been yo-yo'ing for the entire time. I started out strong, and then life happened and I let it bite me in the butt!

So, Now...I want to challenge myself and YOU too! I want to lose 30 pounds by Christmas! I'm hoping that you will join me. You can use your own methods, calorie counting, exercising, etc....

We will check in Every MONDAY. That way I'm hoping it will motivate us to be good over the weekend. I know that this is a HUGE goal, but I'm excited to do it.

What we will do is post our weigh-ins each Monday. Of course we can also talk and inspire each other. The only requirement is Monday check-ins though.

I look forward to working with all of you! AND...getting to know you and dropping a few dress sizes! I want to ask for a new wardrobe at Christmas! Woo Hoo!

OK....

So..

INITIAL WEIGH IN: 238 10/17/10

Replies

• conloudes
    Options
    I will join my starting weight as of today 183.0 so are we weighing in tomorrow as well.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Think ill go for it..

Today's weigh in- 202
    Christmas- 172

Not sure if it will happen..but will love to try! :smile:
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    I will join my starting weight as of today 183.0 so are we weighing in tomorrow as well.

Nah...You don't have to weigh tomorrow, just we won't weigh again til NEXT Monday!

BUT, I look forward to getting to know you! I'm so excited for encouragement and companionship in this goal!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Think ill go for it..

Today's weigh in- 202
    Christmas- 172

Not sure if it will happen..but will love to try! :smile:

It's worth a try! I know its a HUGE goal, but hey, if we only make it HALF way, that's 15 pounds!!! I"M SO EXCITED! Can't wait to get to know you all!
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!!

CW: 257
    Christmas weight: 227
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I'd love to join!!

CW: 257
    Christmas weight: 227

Yay!! I Look forward to getting to know you! We will weigh again Next Monday, 10/25.
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    EVERYONE ADD ME AS A FRIEND!!! That way we can keep in touch and remind each other of weigh ins! Also, we can inspire and motivate each other throughout the week!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Options
    Friend request sent. Everyone add me as well. :)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Options
    Friend request sent. Everyone add me as well. :)
  • scgonzaleznibbe
    scgonzaleznibbe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!:smile:
  • Iluvchopsticks
    Iluvchopsticks Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join too! I don't have 30 lbs to lose but I will set my own challenge to reach my goal weight of 115 (13 lbs to go) by then!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I'm in!!:smile:

Yay! Add me as a friend!!!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I'd love to join too! I don't have 30 lbs to lose but I will set my own challenge to reach my goal weight of 115 (13 lbs to go) by then!

Great!!! We would love to have you! I'm excited for you to be so close to goal! That rocks! Can't wait for your motivation. Add me as a friend!
  • niknok28
    Options
    I'm in!!!

Current weight: 177
    Goal by Christmas: 147

Good luck everyone!!!
    -Nikki
  • twinsfan1976
    Options
    May I join in as well?
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I'm in!!!

Current weight: 177
    Goal by Christmas: 147

Good luck everyone!!!
    -Nikki

Rock on! Add me as a friend. Can't wait to get to know all of you! :0)
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    May I join in as well?

Absolutely! First guy on the roster! Woot woot! :0) Add me as a f riend!
  • DawnMichelle68
    DawnMichelle68 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I want to join... just got of the scale.. starting this at 154.. my goal is 135 but heck if i can make it to 124 woo hoo ... I can use all the help to keep my motivated..
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Count me IN! :bigsmile:
    I am trying to step it up a bit and I need the extra motivation...just think how many pounds we can lose as a group!!

Oct 18/10 199.8
    Christmas Goal 169.8
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I want to join... just got of the scale.. starting this at 154.. my goal is 135 but heck if i can make it to 124 woo hoo ... I can use all the help to keep my motivated..

I will be so stoked for you when you hit your goal!! :0)