30 Pounds By Christmas? 10wks. Start 10/18 JOIN!

Options

Replies

• LindseyRenee1
    LindseyRenee1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ah, count me in! Ill check back in tomorrow with my starting weight!
  • aryckavona
    Options
    I would love to join. I need to lose a lot more than 30, but that is a good place to start. :smile: My current weight is 328 and I want to eventually get down to 165.
  • EllenECox
    EllenECox Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I also have about 30 to go to goal- lost 60 so far, so hey, I'd love to join your group.
    Let's go team!!
    Plantfood
  • cscottx2
    Options
    I am in...My start weight is 152.5...122.5 by christmas...have to do this..I have gained 30 pounds in less then one year and I am very scared it this continues...
  • skeene07
    skeene07 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Ok. I'm in!
    165 today
    135 by Christmas!! :)
  • cscottx2
    Options
    I am new to this..how do I add you as a friend..
  • hoagie1128
    Options
    sounds cool. I'm doing p90x and could use some extra motivation. My current wieght is 177.
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I am new to this..how do I add you as a friend..

It's easy! just click on someone's profile, then there will be a big green button that says 'add as friend'. then they will ok you as a friend! :)
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Im up for a challenge but Im not sure if I can lose 30 by Christmas. However, I'll give it a try.
    I normally weigh-in on Fridays. I was 201.8 this past Friday. So my goal would be 171.8 :noway:
    I'll start weighing in on Mondays too. This will be good for me because it will keep me from eating crazy during the weekend and I can see the weight difference from Friday and Monday if I dont eat good.

Everyone, feel free to add me as a friend

Good Luck! :flowerforyou:
  • vickivalen
    vickivalen Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im in! My bday is 3 days after xmas so i wana look goooood! :D
  • ChopperandMads
    ChopperandMads Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love to join... I have a little over 20 lbs to lose and would love to do it by Christmas. Looking forward to this!
  • Jenn97355
    Jenn97355 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join a group and have even more people to help motivate me. However, I think it would be pushing it for me to lose 30 by Christmas since I've been doing this for a while. So I'd like to lose 20 lbs by then but if its more than that I've be very happy.

I just weighed myself so my starting weight for this challenge is 233.2 and my Christmas goal weight is 213.2

Anyone can add me as a friend. I had an off week last week but I'm back into it now. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

~ Gina ~

I'm in too:bigsmile: I can definitely use the motivation...I love encouragement on this site...in the last 12 weeks, I have lost 19lbs!!:drinker: :bigsmile:

I could use a "deadline" that quite a few people are also working on...I like this idea, but I think it would be logical for me to lose 20lbs by Christmas...that is my mini goal right now, but would love to be here. I am also on 100+lbs to lose, and ChillRose posts AMAZING challenges every Sunday!! I love this site:flowerforyou:

Good Luck Everyone...and Have a great week:bigsmile:
  • runcdizzy
    Options
    Let's do this! I'm in :-)
  • BigT63
    BigT63 Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in I could use the encouragement. I found myfitnesspal about a month ago thanks to a friend. My current weight is 263

SW 263
    christmas 233
  • nolasaints
    nolasaints Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I can use all the motivation I can get. :)
    CW 206
    Christmas 176
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am totally in I need all the support I can get. Yea I want to see all the lbs we can loose together. Awsome.
  • TRize
    TRize Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm doing this challenge also and would like you all to add me as your friend thanx TRize
  • sereney
    sereney Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I am just stuck at the same weight, so trying a few different things to change the scale numbers. I will post my weight tomorrow, although I am just guessing its 154 as it has been the same for a while now. I would love to lose 30 by x-mas.
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Ill chek in tommorow with my weight. Any body in this challenge can add me as a freind.
  • Koreapsu
    Options
    I'm down for this.

257 as of today.

Less than 225 by Christmas.