Your saddest tv/movie deaths (spoilers)

Options

Replies

• teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    ETA: I can't believe that I forgot to mention Titanic!...

Beaches.
    Ghost.
    Brokeback Mountain.

TV= Claudia Zacchara, Jason Morgan, Emily Q, Edward and Lila from from General Hospital, and the guy who plays Asa on OLTL.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    "I'm a fox."
    'I'm a hound dog.'

:sad:
  • jackson7478
    jackson7478 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    John Wayne in The Cowboys and The Shootist. He's still my hero.
  • renatewolfe
    renatewolfe Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I cried and grieved when Gus died in Lonesome Dove. It was awful!
  • justlast
    Options
    opie winston from SOA - even though i hated the character, listening to jax and chibs scream made me bawl.

donna winston and dawn trager from the same show.

edit - even though we didn't see it onscreen, ennis holding jack's coat in brokeback mountain will seriously make me cry every time i watch it.
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Opie from SOA..... just terrible!

this^ also Lori and Meryl from The Walking Dead. The dog in I am Legend :sad:
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Just thought of another good one, not sure how many people will have seen it though.

The ending of "My Mother's Castle" (Le Chateau de ma Mere).
    I've seen it more than once and it's still a tear-jerker.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options

Oh my … yes… how did I miss this one? :sad:

I was thinking about him because his dead in ER just broke my heart, even when I knew that it was coming. I cried for a day. I loved him in that show.

I was also crushed when in the last episode of Prison Escape, the survivors get together in the cemetery to say good bye to the principal character of the series ( I can't remember his name). He had died of a brain tumor. So sad after all he went thru trying to prove his brother’s innocence
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    WHY DID I START THIS THREAD?! my feels...
  • adlace
    adlace Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Dumb, but...
    cast_away_movie_Wilson_football.jpg

and this anime bummed me out for a week

wolfs_rain.jpg[/URL]
  • jlwbeans0823
    jlwbeans0823 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Jack dying at the end of Lost, Vincent the dog lays down beside him so he's not alone...so sad.
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Nancy, in "A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: The Dream Warriors".
    Completely unexpected.
  • stephanieross1
    stephanieross1 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    THE MIST.
    Watched the whole movie, the end I just left and cried. I was so angry/sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (lots of emotion)

url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=C_smmazkonki_M&tbnid=6k8M4BWkd1yFVM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therobotspajamas.com%2Fthe-ending-of-the-mist-a-long-overdue-post%2F&ei=03FjUo3DIO-w4AOd9oGYDg&psig=AFQjCNGhfmP07GuITY0zK62M9kW6lPR8Bg&ust=1382335302067000

I cried with him
  • ronit_rai
    ronit_rai Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    am not a big fan of romantic movies but 2 weeks ago I watched Titanic for the first tym nd the last part of the movie really made me cry..
  • phranny88
    phranny88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Notebook. Soul Food.
  • ajlandon
    ajlandon Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Littlefoot's mother in The Land Before Time

And yeah, Spock in The Wrath of Khan. :(
  • mayaocean
    mayaocean Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Prison break
  • songdogshooter41
    songdogshooter41 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    4) When the dad and son are playing catch at the end of Field of Dreams.

3) William Wallace in Braveheart

2) Spock in ST Wrath of Khan

1) Wash in Serenity
  • misti777
    misti777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Nigel Murray, the squintern from Bones, and booth's fake death.

I can't really remember any others right now that really got to me.
  • MuseofSong
    MuseofSong Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    My mom's generation:
    Spock dying in the Wrath of Khan Literally, the ENTIRE theater was crying

My childhood: Bambi's mom
    - every child was crying, every parent was looking at the screen in shock and dismay, shizz just got real and now their children are sobbing, and then there's a fire, and what the hell is going on, MOM?! MOMMY!!! Every mom in the theatre just got hit by a lead weight. Thanks Disney.

Slightly older than the bambi experience, but still quite young - Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Mermaid.
    It was my favorite bedtime story, but watching the first japanese animation of it with Marina the mermaid and Fritz the dolphin, oh gosh. The dumb prince marries someone else, and she dissolves into sea foam. Oh geez.... I cringe just thinking about how much that made me cry as a child. That one will always gets me.

The Last Unicorn
    - technically she didn't die, but she became the only unicorn to ever know regret and that was horribad and sad beyond just dying because she's immortal. :(:(:( That movie/book makes me see the 'Red Bull' brand not as an energy drink, but as an ENEMY! *shakes fist* Stupid Red Bull!

Wash from Firefly / Serenity
    -- Oh god, why, why Wash? He was a leaf on the wind, you *kitten*!!! I loved Zoe's character so much, and I hate thinking of her character without her husband Wash. Wash was awesome. He liked dinosaurs. *sniffles*

Snape from Harry Potter
    - First: I LOVE Alan Rickman! Second: I think Snape was the most misunderstood character in the entire Harry Potter series. He held the truest and purest love in his heart and sacrificed everything for its sake. He may have been a jerk, but he was amazing. I was upset when Dumbledore died. But, I was heartbroken when Snape was dying and released the truth of his memories to Harry. He looked at Harry just to see 'her' eyes before he died. Oh *waterfalls* :sad: