Who is starting fresh Monday?

Options

Replies

• beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Me too! How does this work?:glasses:

You get up everyday, eat at a deficit from your TDEE & move your body. Tomorrow? You do the same thing.
  • michy1655
    Options
    yes plzz I did start this last week but didnt carry on...... so its good to know there are a few of us on day 1 :)
  • MysticShayde
    Options
    Me! I now have 40 pounds to lose.. :(

I have been having a difficult time with binges and really need support as well.

Any of you can add me.
  • happychic
    happychic Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Starting over today!!! After turning 39 this month, I vow not to be fat at 40!!
  • Shivpea
    Shivpea Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm re-focusing on my diet plan tomorrow so I would love to join you all :) did a binge this weekend and while i enjoyed the beef bowls and pretzels, I didn't like the way it made my boy feel after though :( especially the pretzel. I could probably eat it once in a while but not x2 a week! I was diligent and great at counting calories but I got so off target because i don't like to cook and I live alone so cooking healthy is a chore for me :( plus my binge days are always days that I woke up late, couldn't exercise, had a packed schedule that is only free at night, and ended up binging instead. So less waking up late and more exercising should get me on track. The whole I hate to cook deal is an issue though :(

Although I generally like cooking I know how you feel. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood and these are the days when I tend to go off track. One thing I found helped me a good bit was when I am cooking I do a few portions and what I dont' use I package into single portions sizes and freeze so there there for me at a later date. In my freezer I tend to have a couple of different meals on the go so I'm not stuck for choice. It is a little bit of an effort but beats cooking every single day.

Good luck!
  • qstneverything
    qstneverything Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Last week was a warm up, now it's serious. :)

I've added a lot of you, anyone is free to add me.
  • JandJcat
    JandJcat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Back at this again....need to stick with it this time!
  • Pamella513
    Options
    I'm not starting over, but I'm determined to get back on track!

Have a slew of reasons as to why I fell off the motivation wagon......but come hell or high water, I'm getting back on.

Medical and marital issues have caused me to be extremely depressed and I eat then I'm depressed. Back on the prozac......and trying my darndest to get the mindset of I can do this!!!!

Could use all the support I can get, and am a great cheerleader for anyone who needs it. So....feel free to add me if ya want to.
  • Sally42782
    Options
    I'm hoping to! I have an hour long walk scheduled in a few minutes. I'll also do some sit-ups and squats.
    I'm the world's worst runner (I literally can't do more than 1/4 mile without wanting to die) but in addition to my walks I'm going to try to slowly increase that.
    I have a few scheduling challenges that I need ideas on how to work around.
    I have 13 month old son & my husband is working 3am til 3pm for the next 2 weeks which is more convenient than his usual 7am until 7pm schedule. Since we live in Upstate NY, outdoor workouts are going to become a rarity (if it's above freezing, I'll take my son out, if not, we're indoors). I live 20 minutes from a gym and 45 minutes from a gym with daycare. My mom lives 30 minutes away but she is undergoing radiation for breast cancer and I don't have any other family or friends to help (they either live too far and/or work full time).
    Anyone have any tips or similar challenges?? Good luck!
  • Sally42782
    Options
    I hear you with the depression issues. Some days I feel like I can't even make it to the mailbox let alone work out. :(
  • JMoscaH
    Options
    Me... again. I've got 2 stone to lose (last time it was 1 and 1/2, the time before that it was 1...) and I really want to do it this time. I've got a year to go before I turn 50 and I want to be fab and fit at 50!
  • Ggirl1313
    Ggirl1313 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Starting fresh today ate a healthy breakfast & did a dvd.Setting a goal for myself! 25 lbs to start with : )
  • rachelgoutos
    Options
    Me! Starting fresh is never easy, but an important step!
  • MommyRunnerof3
    Options
    Hello and welcome!

I am an oldie, not a newbie, but I have been neglecting my healthy lifestyle since the beginning of summer! I am refocusing today and looking forward to being healthy and fit again. I don't have much to lose but I like the support and suggestions from this site.

** Feel free to add me if you wish **

:)
  • DC_Socialite
    DC_Socialite Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am, I am making a commitment one day at a time! Im getting myself together for next May and it starts TODAY!
  • fitmom1029
    Options
    Me! I am starting INSANITY today after not working out hard for months. Im scared but SO ready!
  • nmprovo
    nmprovo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am! I am 5'6 1/2
    SW: 175
    CW: 150
    GW: 130

I kind of got off track for awhile but I need to lose this last 20 pounds! It's so much harder than it used to be, so I definitely could use some motivation and some friends on here! Anybody, feel free to add me! :)
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Yup, my millionth fresh start this year as i've put 2stone on since Christmas and am trying so hard to get back on track. Hopefully this is my last fresh stat.
  • JoeZ45
    JoeZ45 Posts: 1
    Options
    I started 10/17 looking for the same 100 lbs
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I need to start again - I did it all before last year, but two new jobs and a new relationship have thrown me completely. I have to learn how to juggle all these new things while eating healthily!

I have kept some of my good habits from before. I go to the gym once a week (read fortnight >.<) and swim too. I have decided that I want to swim more, and that I need to make time for doing this sort of stuff in my busy routine too.

So, count me in too ^^
This discussion has been closed.