30 Pounds By Christmas? 10wks. Start 10/18 JOIN!

Options

Replies

• lasuisse
    lasuisse Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!!
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options
    Monday Challenge
    * Exercise 45 mins- done, 1hr cleaning NON stop =]
    * Water- 10 cups; almost done 3 water bottles down need 2 more
    * Snack: I had Chiquita Carrot Bites with Ranch dressing, , it's pre-packaged so you don't use too much dressing and spike your cals, pack is only 50 cals! :heart: it!
  • cgjohnston
    Options
    I'm in!!! Starting weight = 229. Christmas Goal = 199 (Onederland!!! What a fabulous X-mas gift to myself!!!!)
  • BrittBeef
    Options
    I would like to join!!
    Starting weight: 215
    Goal weight by christmas: 185!!!!
  • Irishaingeal
    Options
    First i want to say wow... there are a lot of us and that is great. Second we can do this.... we just have to put our minds to it and no negative thinking. :happy:

Thank you Posh for making this thread. I was in a funk you could say.. starting out strong in the beginning of the week and then going down by the middle. This will help me keep on track, so a huge thank you to you. And everyone who joined and who will join thank you for any and all support you will give me. And I will give it right back.

Met my goals for yesterday a bit more then 50 cals under though.. but i hardly eat any of my exercise cals so it was weird trying to. Got in all my glasses of water (without Crystal light for once I was shocked) Only did 30 mins of exercise though... :noway: But fixing that today already did 90 mins. But def getting in some P90X today...
  • junedunebug
    Options
    I'd love to do this!

10/18/2010: 172.2
  • snoopy1107
    snoopy1107 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge. I need all the help I can get. And this helps me to be accountable to someone other than myself.

SW: 200
    CW: 199
    Xmas GW: 169
  • bubblez_x3
    Options
    I am in! I need the support!
  • txshanen0671
    Options
    I think this is AWESOME!!!! Showing my age by using a word from the 80's, but that's ok. My name is Shanen, I'm 39 and live in Leander, Texas married for 13 years and have an 8 year old daughter......I have LOTS of snack ideas, so everyone is free to ask away. I've been working out with a personal trainer, and she says I know more about nutrition than her, which I think is pretty funny! I have hypothyroid, and high blood pressure, but have managed to loose 30 lbs to far, and too am aiming for another 30 by Christmas.
    Starting weight as of 10-19-10 is 178
    short term goal by Christmas is 148
    then final goal by May 1st will be 120 which puts me where I need to be for my height and frame size.

GREAT SNACK, 1/2cup cottage cheese (I know, but go with me on this) and 1/4 cup of archer farms dry roasted edamamae wasabi flavored, mix and eat. The dryness from the edamamae and spicy flavor makesthe cottage cheese tolerable! It's great, and loaded with protein, and good calories!! Enjoy!!!
    GREAT LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!Seea ya next Monday
  • ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Options
    I had no problem meeting my water or exercise goals yesterday. I had over 16 glasses of water and did 75 minutes of exercise 30 at Curves and 45 with TurboJab's cardio workout.

As for today I have already drank 8 glasses of water so no problem there and did 30 minutes at Curves, 20 minute Turbo Jam workout and 20 minute AbJam workout.

I looked for something new to try today but couldn't find anything...maybe I'll try a little later.

Something not new but good: Cut a banana up and throw it in the freezer. Then when frozen take it out and put it in the blender/processor for a few seconds. Tada! Banana Ice Cream. The kids at work love it. You can also add other berries to make it a bit different; just don't add too many.

Hope everyone is having a good day! Keep up the good work, remember it's worth it!
  • thompsonj11
    Options
    I'm in, I need the support! Weekends are killers for me when the kids are home all day...I really need to buckle down to do this, but I know I can!
    SW 10/19/10 168.8
    CW 138
  • icingqueen
    Options
    Can i join in aswell please?
    Starting weight 252lbs :(
  • Fatoshie
    Fatoshie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Im in
  • Yellow4615
    Options
    Hello, this fits right into my schedule, so COUNT ME IN! My goal was to be around 175 by December, because I wanted to have lost weight by my yearly physical date. I am hitting the gym and staying within my daily calorie count and the scale and my clothes are telling my story!

Carol
  • BEEKER8897
    BEEKER8897 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I want to join in!!

My starting weight 188.
    My goal weight is 150.
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! My sister is getting married next October, so I'd like to get a good jump on slimming down.

Initial weigh in: 223
  • lacie828
    lacie828 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will join. I want to lose 15 pounds by Christmas.

Current weight 131
    goal weight 116
  • msmmrobinson
    Options
    I am in! I need support and motivation.

I weigh in on Wednesdays but will change it to Mondays.

Drinking enough water is my biggest problem so these challenges will definitely push me to do better.

SW (10/13/2010): 280

Mini Goal (12/25/10) : 250
  • skinnyontheinside
    Options
    i'm in too! I know i'm a day late, but i only found this now.... AND i'm at work. I will weigh in when i get home and post then. I'll weigh in on Mondays from now on.
    I think i can still meet today's challenge.... off to drink water!
  • jenn_18
    jenn_18 Posts: 32
    Options
    I'd love to join you!

10/18/2010: 258
    12/25/2010: 228

Yay!! Good luck everyone!!