30 Pounds By Christmas? 10wks. Start 10/18 JOIN!

Options

Replies

• Steph1015
    Steph1015 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am in!!
    SW 182
    CW 178
    Christmas 148

Goal 135

Weight in 178 Thanks!!!
  • Eric_Geary
    Eric_Geary Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have about the same goal as you do, so IM IN! I also have a similar story. I started out great then lost my motivation, hopefully this will help me find it!

SW: 280
  • hilliardtl
    hilliardtl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in. This will be a great incentive for me. Starting weight 190.
  • ljpham
    ljpham Posts: 25
    Options
    I'd like to join as well! Weighing in at 167.
  • erin_89
    erin_89 Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm in starting weight 367

new christmas weight 337

Good luck everyone :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • Aimers70_2go
    Aimers70_2go Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'm in, but 30 lbs sounds really ambitious in 2 months. I'll do my best...

CW: 205
    GW: 175

All - please add me as a friend so we can help motivate each other.
  • justinswife
    justinswife Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I want to join too! Just found this!

CW: 193

Goal weight by Christmas: 163---that would be AMAZING!!!
  • arm619
    arm619 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in! Don't need to lose 30 lbs, but I'm trying to lose 10 pounds by Dec 1 (going to St. Thomas!) but would love to lose about 15 pounds by Christmas!

CW - 139
    goal weight for Christams - 124
  • sayuri1
    sayuri1 Posts: 111
    Options
    Count me in =)
  • lsugirl4588
    Options
    I'm in too!!!

My goal is close to yours!

Start Weight - 234

Christmas- 204

Bring It!
  • clsmith1733
    clsmith1733 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My goal is 300 by christmas started at 350 down to 337
  • K33pingFaith
    Options
    i am in too. i am new to this and anyone can add me as a friend

Today's weigh in- 202
    Christmas- 170
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    ok Im in starting weight 192
    by christmas 162
  • Moose_Mama_77
    Options
    I'm in! I could some inspiration/motivation during the Holidays!

Now - 161
    Christmas - 131
  • demoore
    Options
    I do not celebrate Christmas, but I am new to join and would love the challenge. I am a loner so I am trying to get some positive motivation and interaction. I am starting at 227 so I am shooting for 197 by 12/25/10. I look forward to working with you guys on this goal. I will post a picture tonigh when I get home and work on my profile.
    D
  • Shel2Peru
    Shel2Peru Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm in!....It's Oct. 19....not much time.....but I'll give it a BIG shot! 9 1/2 weeks till Christmas

Weight 258
    CW Goal 228
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I am excited to say that I got my exercise in this morning. I have eaten a LOT today. I'm barely under calorie goal and it isn't even 6pm here yet! YIKES!! I'm doing good on water though. I may just keep drinking water if I get snack urges.

As for my new snack, I'm sure many of you will laugh at me. I have never had fresh raspberries before. I bought some today. I am hoping I will like them. I'll post later on that.

For tomorrow, I've added a 10 minutes of dancing to the challenge. This could be anything from dancing with your toddlers to the latest "Wiggles" release, to salsa with your significant other, to practicing your favorite booty bouncing Beyonce moves in front of a mirror with a hairbrush for a microphone..!!! :noway: HAHA!!! Maybe I'm giving away too much personal information with that one.

SOOO..... Men..spark the romance at home with a slow dance with your fave lady. Girls....shake it but don't break it! Much love !!

Remember....WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!
  • natty_gann
    natty_gann Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you all
    Start weight today 212
    Christmas Goal - 182
    -Natalie
  • RobertsMommy
    RobertsMommy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I did really great monday worked out alot burned over 400 cals and stayed under calorie goal.
    Today Im on 5 glasses of water. Did 23 mins circuit training and walked! And now getting ready to clean!
  • janeam
    janeam Posts: 16
    Options
    I did okay today. I didn't know what the challenge was and still managed to do most of it. I have not excercised in quite awhile so the 45 minutes is a little too much for me. I walked my dog for 31 minutes though. Boy are my legs paying for it. lol. Drinking the water is no problem for me because that is mostly all I drink. I was just at my calories tonight but that is great because I ate out for my anniversary and still manage to stay under. Tomorrow I will try to walk a little more and fit the dancing in. This is really nice to have support.