Whats your realistic christmas goal?

Options

Replies

• Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal for christmas is to be at 300lbs which would be like 40lbs. That's what I'm shooting for and that's what I'm all in for. Realisticly if I'm at 315 or 320 I'll take it. That would put me 70 to 75 pounds down since July 4th.
  • Yodifer
    Yodifer Posts: 87
    Options
    15lbs is my goal, I'm hoping to lose that by 12/14 (Christmas party)
  • pickleRH83
    pickleRH83 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'd love it to be one stone but I think it's going to be more realistically like half a stone given my rate of loss! We shall see :)
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I actually have 2 goals by Christmas... the first is to get back to the gym and Zumba (I hurt my back recently and haven't been able to do anything more then walk). The second is to lose 15-20 pounds, a little ambitious since exercise is a struggle right now, but that's my goal!
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 13 more by 12/7 (my b-day). That would put me well beyond my initial goal that I set back in August, like almost 2 times beyond that original goal. I'll be satisfied if I'm down at least 8-10 and can hold even thru the first of the year.
  • drop_it_like_a_squat
    Options
    TO EAT ALL THE FOODZ.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    This morning my weight was 214.4, and I am trying to get to 199 but I just don't know if that is going to be possible for me by Christmas. I don't want to put extra pressure on myself or anything so I am thinking if it happens, great, if not I am almost positive I'll reach 199 by March 25 which marks one year on MFP.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    For me, I think 10 pounds at least. That would put me at my UGW. This morning i was 139.4 so I think I can do it!
  • Target126
    Target126 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This morning my weight was 214.4, and I am trying to get to 199 but I just don't know if that is going to be possible for me by Christmas. I don't want to put extra pressure on myself or anything so I am thinking if it happens, great, if not I am almost positive I'll reach 199 by March 25 which marks one year on MFP.

^^^ this is similar to my goal for Christmas.

With being unable to exercise at present & going into hospital in just over 2 weeks I will be very happy if I hit 200lb or less by Christmas. That's 14.5lbs away from my current weight (recorded yesterday)
  • JamieM8168
    JamieM8168 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    my loss is going really slow so i'd be very happy with 5 lbs
  • ukredhead19
    Options
    I'm hoping for 10lbs by Christmas....that will put me at my pre-baby weight (and considering he is four...its about time!). slow and steady...thats a little over a pound a week. It's going to be hard with all the parties and goodies everywhere!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    New motorcycle.
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    as long as the scale keeps heading in the right direction I think that's a great start,
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    my realistic goal for christmas is to pass out from too much food and wine while watching football.
  • GettingMooreInShape
    Options
    63 days until Christmas!
    I'd like to lose 7 pounds and be able to run two miles straight.

Good luck everyone!
  • rhileyschubbygranny
    rhileyschubbygranny Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I plan on being realistic and will be enjoying eating on Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I don't think that four days of eating is going to ruin my entire "end goal" because I have the utmost confidence that I will get get right back on the wagon on the other days and increase my exercise around those two weeks. But to answer the questsion, I will be happy if i lose 8 more pounds between now and Christmas. Normally I would say 10 pounds but that may be to unrealistic as I plan on enjoying the Holiday eating days.
  • Shaquana2
    Options
    Well at first it was 30lbs, but i have come to realize that wasnt gonna happen. But now my realistic goal is 15-17lbs. But i think that will do better than that. Good luck to everyone. I think it would be nice that every one checks back in and let everyone know if they accomplish there goals.
  • gettingfit4Rachel
    gettingfit4Rachel Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Would live to be down 20lbs but realistically I would be more than happy with 10 :-)
  • MammaC66
    MammaC66 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I would love to be at my goal weight by Christmas, which means losing another 17-23 pounds depending on where I decide is right for me.
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Realisticly 21lbs and i'd be happy.