Thoughts & Prayers please for my daughter

Options

Replies

• tinyliz
    tinyliz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I know I don't post too often, but I could seriously use some prayers. My 12 year old daughter had just finished her leukemia treatment on July 3rd (after a 2 1/2 year battle).... well, she had a fever last week, and the doctors did some labs and some of the cells are coming back abnormal so they want to do a bone marrow test on her tomorrow to make sure she isn't relapsing. Could you all keep her in your prayers and pray that this isn't a relapse? If it is, she's going to need a bone marrow transplant and the first person they'll test is her little brother. It's hard enough watching one child get a bone marrow aspirate let alone two.

I don't know how I'll cope if she has this again, it was hard enough the first time.

Thank you for your time.
    Prayers for you and your daughter. Stay strong and God will get your family through this.
  • Douniap
    Douniap Posts: 841
    Options
    Sending you much love and prayers to all your family. You are in my thoughts. Think positive and all will be good.
    God Bless
    Dounia
  • Douniap
    Douniap Posts: 841
    Options
    Sending you much love and prayers to all your family. You are in my thoughts. Think positive and all will be good.
    God Bless
    Dounia
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Good luck and God bless you and your family. Prayers being sent your way.
  • clo49
    clo49 Posts: 894
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Take care of yourself, my prayers are with you and your child.
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family! I can't imagine what you have and are going through! (((HUGS!!))) Praying for strength and healing for all!!! Take care of yourself also.
  • mommalass
    Options
    shes in my thoughts. i hope everything turns out okay.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Is your son a match? If not, I'd be happy to test and see if I am. :blushing: I'm sending all the most positive energy to you guys! xxXxx :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • lyn54
    lyn54 Posts: 415
    Options
    May God comfort your heart tonight and will be keeping you in my prayers.:heart:
  • OneGreatMarriage
    OneGreatMarriage Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You have done the right thing in asking God for help. I am lifting you and your daughter up in prayer.
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I have sent a prayer for your daughter, your son, and you. Wishing you all good things.
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Aww hunny no mother should EVER hafta go thru something like this :-(.. U have most deff. got my prayers!! Keep us updated hun.. XOXO
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    My prayers are with your daughter and I'm praying hard that everything will be well for her xx
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    My heart is overflowing with sorrow and I'm lifting your daughter up in prayers. May your whole family be held in His loving hands. Please keep us posted if you can. I'm praying for strength and patience for everyone involved. Ask for prayers and support from us whenever you need it. :heart:
  • YourFriendBecky
    Options
    As the mother of a daughter who means the world to me, too, I want to wrap my arms around you and give you a giant hug, and another for your daughter. You can trust that prayers are being prayed tonight from my house and prayers will continue for her health and strength, and for your peace of mind.

If your son is not a match, please let us know, and I know that at least some of us will want to be tested as a match.

I hesitate to share this next piece of information because I'm sure you already get plenty of well-meaning opinions, but I am going to share this because I actually have a friend who had leukemia 5 years ago, and now doesn't have leukemia, and he attributes his healing to the information in the website below. Do with it what you will... but know that you definitely have my prayers.

http://www.cancure.org/budwig_diet.htm
  • Firesign
    Firesign Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Shes in my prayers and so are you. Be strong in the Lord.
  • Gizmo52
    Gizmo52 Posts: 43
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers are going out for your family and daughter.

Stay strong!
  • TXmama
    TXmama Posts: 37
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers for your daughter and your family. Sending as much positive energy your way as I have, and then some... I can't imagine what you are going through and I'll pray for your daughter and for strength for you & your family to get through it all together.
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I will keep you in my thoughts and hope for all to be well for you and your family.