Replies

• LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Did he have a vagina?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    That's sort of an odd comment to make. I wonder what the context was. What led up to that sort of comment?

stop being reasonable! we're just here to assure the OP that she looks great and that the commenter was a complete idiot, no matter what the actual circumstances are.

are we not all here for the same things?
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I wish I had well defined quads. *puts away the potato chips*
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    You have shapely, delicious quads from my perspective.
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    ^ thank you!!! Oh, you mean the OP.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Yep, got this much appreciated comment today. I happen to think muscle and definition is a highly attractive feature in women. To each his own I suppose. But ouch; I'll admit, that one stung.

you answered your own question. because (1) who cares what random people think and (2) why do we feel there needs to be some universal standard of attractiveness?

I agree with this. And I also think this kind of seems like a way to get compliments. OP you have beautiful legs.
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    That's sort of an odd comment to make. I wonder what the context was. What led up to that sort of comment?

stop being reasonable! we're just here to assure the OP that she looks great and that the commenter was a complete idiot, no matter what the actual circumstances are.

are we not all here for the same things?

Stop bullying me!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    It's just an opinion. Not everybody is going to find one particular thing attractive; so don't place all of your self-worth in what other people think of you.
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I mean i'm not a fan of big quad muscles on women but that doesn't mean that person should be generalizing the opinion :/
  • candiceh3
    candiceh3 Posts: 379
    Options
    I'm a runner (I do a lot of sprint HITT stuff, race 5Ks, and never really go for more than 10 miles if I do a distance run, but those are only about once or twice a month)
    The thread is not about your routine.
    How do you know if someone is a runner.............oh they will tell you

LMAO

Runners sure do like to advertise their obsession ;)
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Your quads are TO DIE FOR.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    Yep, some folks don't like big quads on women. Some folks don't like them on men. Some people think those gauge piercings are attractive and they freak me out too much. C'est la vie!

**My deepest apologies to anyone who likes those icky huge ear holes :D ** Rock 'em if you love 'em, whatever it is!
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Ill be sure to cut mine off then. My bad-i thought i was born with quads for a reason, but if it makes me less sexy....
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Tell him that *you* find your quads appealing, and that's all that matters, and then strangle him with your awesome thighs.
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Tell him that *you* find your quads appealing, and that's all that matters, and then strangle him with your awesome thighs.

This is the best response yet... !!! :laugh:
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I strongly disagree... Probably just another attempt to sabotage you out of jealousy.

This. Jealous a-hole trying to knock you off your stride. You do you, and keep up the good work! You look fabulous!
  • balfit
    balfit Posts: 30
    Options
    Whoever made such a stupid remark ranks down there with the fundamentalist retrogrades. Tell him that shaving his beard makes him a lesser male, and walk off flashing your perfect thighs.
  • ImRemko
    ImRemko Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Does everyone have to find everything sexy? I'm not a big fan of ANY visual muscle on women. I just don't find it attractive. Luckily there are plenty of people that do, but that doesn't mean I have to have the same opinion.

Personal taste, it separates us from one another. No need to be offended by anyone's opinion.
  • addysolari
    addysolari Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Kick them in the taco.

^^this