''Quad muscles are not sexy on women''

Options

Replies

• caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    You obviously worked hard for your muscles and mute your ears with the negative talk of one person. Why did their opinion matter to you anyway? Does this person feed or clothe you? Pay your bills? Fix your car?

When I finally get some QUAD muscles I will post them everywhere, and strut many streets and could care less about what anyone has to say.

Rock on mama. Do not let anyone ruin your day.
  • mheebner
    mheebner Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Quads on women not sexy ????????????????

squat.jpg

YEA RIGHT
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    [I wouldn't expect someone who consistently misspells "women" (as woman) to have the insight not to comment on posts they can't read such as my original post. Both is ignorant by dictionary definition. In your case the ignorance is showing in the mischaracterization of anything I said. It's also ignorant or at least naive to think that someone who puts up a topic for discussion should not expect a variety of opinions in reply. Otherwise don't put it up for discussion. You see the point I'm making here? I just thought I'd ask. If you can't deal with one dissenting opinion in 50 posts of blind agreement, then you're mentally weak. Just as you'd have to be mentally weak to be intimidated by site moderators and give advice as to how to best suck up to them. Whatever your physique it won't help you deal with life if you're that fragile.

PS: I am not *refusing* to change my opinion, cause there is no need to change it at all. That's the way I feel about the issue and that's the way I will feel about it and have a fulfilled sex life. That's really out there to speak of *refusal* to change my opinion lol

I wasn't bashing your opinion. I was pointing out to a new forum user that body shaming is not acceptable here and that yes opinions vary but due to ToS users need to temper their opinions to be more politically correct. As for refusal to change it that wasn't a "bash" either. It was a statement that was reflected in your post no need to change it.

I personally don't give a rats behind what you think of women who are "muscled" or anyone elses. I will continue down my own path and be healthy and lose weight and not pick on people who are different then me or body shame anyone as that is just not nice.

Now you on the other hand I can see will be off these forums shortly due to your refusal to accept the terms of service of them.

I would like to be able to say it has been nice but to be frank it hasn't.

PS note 2x is not consistently and perhaps you need to remember that not all people on this forum have english as their native tongue so slips in spelling, grammer etc can be seen plenty. Now if I were a total *kitten* (which I am btw) I would point out the grammtical errors in your statement but I wont as I feel that means I have sunk to your level which I refuse because who knows english might not be your native tongue.

PPS If you did have a fulfilled "life" you wouldn't be this crabby...:flowerforyou:

Haha you have no clue what you are talking about. Your whole post is "cryptic" to put it mildly and frankly I don't care too much. You contradict yourself and your ignorance about my original (censored) comment is too obvious. So I'll mostly ignore it. As for you commenting on my sex life that's hilarious. So basically your response to someone being attracted to a different kind of physique than yours is to delude yourself that they don't have a sex life lololol I'm not crabby at all. Feel free to live in the delusion that muscular physiques are the only ones that are fit or attractive. Cause that's what you are really all about. You showed your dictatorial mindset when you suggested that I should change my opinion about attractive female physiques
    So regardless of the opinions or the refusal to change them it is best to refrain from speaking them out loud

This statement doesn't only talk about "speaking your mind" it also implies that there is a need or a coercion to change certain opinions. Otherwise it doesn't make sense to talk of a refusal. 1984 anyone??? Thought police? So basically that shows all your hipocrisy in one sentence. I didn't body shame anyone, but those dictatorial tactics that you support are what shame people into following only your approved body image even if it is far from the only way to be fit and healthy. In fact it may not even be the healthiest way. Especially with all the "supplements" that so often come into play. Please visit an MMA gym near you and get a new perspective on fitness and strength. But that is just a side-note because this thread isn't even about fitness but sexiness. Right? I mean that's what the title says. I didn't write that in there.

I'm jumping in here, not to comment on your personal preferences - you are entitled to them, and can lead a happy fulfilled life with them exactly as they are.

I am here to comment on the Terms of Service (TOS) of the site... It's not thought police, or dictatorship, that has you censored. It is the fact that the moderators request that we treat each other with respect. There are many ways to communicate a differing point of view without being rude, insulting, or obnoxious about it.

Personal attacks - both spontaneous, and in retribution, are not allowed. Things get nasty on here when people pick sides.
    Insults are not allowed either, nor are they needed.

By all means if you can find a way to express yourself, using your eloquent grammar, in a way that is not hurtful or disrespectful to others, continue to express it. If you are unable to do so, then you WILL be censored on here.

I would think that someone with a highly advanced intellect should be able to communicate a difference of opinions politely, wouldn't you?
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    Too many people who don't even know what they're commenting on weighing in with their opinions.

Errr, yeah, it's a public message board mate, not the Oxford Student Union debate.

Be realistic!
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    My theory on men who say quad muscles aren't sexy on a woman... It's because they don't like it when women can outrun them and get away. Whaddya think?
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Toned and strong legs are important. A powerful lower body is a fantastic achievement and not easy to accomplish :smile:
  • lisal11
    lisal11 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Yep, got this much appreciated comment today. I happen to think muscle and definition is a highly attractive feature in women. To each his own I suppose. But ouch; I'll admit, that one stung.
    I would LOVE to have your legs! I like quads that are toned or cut. I'm not a fan of super skinny or "skinny fat" legs.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    My theory on men who say quad muscles aren't sexy on a woman... It's because they don't like it when women can outrun them and get away. Whaddya think?
    I think that different people find different things attractive. I do not think that every man who isn't attracted to a muscular female physique is a predator.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options

I think I have a car.
  • easynamey
    Options

That's what leashes are for.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I think that different people find different things attractive. I do not think that every man who isn't attracted to a muscular female physique is a predator.

I'm going to agree here. :laugh:
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    I think that different people find different things attractive.

Werd. Everything that can be different, there will be some people who like it and some people who don't. Can make an argument about majority and societal norms (e.g. heavy flatulence would only be desirable by a small percentage), but one random opinion on a feature being "sexy" or not isn't particularly notable, unless that particular person's opinion matters for some reason.

Defined quad muscles on a woman may not be considered sexy by a majority of people in the USA. I know for sure it's not the overwhelming positive this forum portrays. I don't know the actual numbers, and it doesn't really matter. I like them.
  • whitebalance
    Options

I think I have a car.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    .Haha you have no clue what you are talking about. Your whole post is "cryptic" to put it mildly and frankly I don't care too much. You contradict yourself and your ignorance about my original (censored) comment is too obvious. So I'll mostly ignore it. As for you commenting on my sex life that's hilarious. So basically your response to someone being attracted to a different kind of physique than yours is to delude yourself that they don't have a sex life lololol I'm not crabby at all. Feel free to live in the delusion that muscular physiques are the only ones that are fit or attractive. Cause that's what you are really all about. You showed your dictatorial mindset when you suggested that I should change my opinion about attractive female physiques
    So regardless of the opinions or the refusal to change them it is best to refrain from speaking them out loud

This statement doesn't only talk about "speaking your mind" it also implies that there is a need or a coercion to change certain opinions. Otherwise it doesn't make sense to talk of a refusal. 1984 anyone??? Thought police? So basically that shows all your hipocrisy in one sentence. I didn't body shame anyone, but those dictatorial tactics that you support are what shame people into following only your approved body image even if it is far from the only way to be fit and healthy. In fact it may not even be the healthiest way. Especially with all the "supplements" that so often come into play. Please visit an MMA gym near you and get a new perspective on fitness and strength. But that is just a side-note because this thread isn't even about fitness but sexiness. Right? I mean that's what the title says. I didn't write that in there.

Okay let's make it less cryptic for you.

1. You have no idea what I saw on these boards. (assumptions on your part)
    1a. your post deleted which only happens with a violation of ToS...
    2. I don't give a rats behind what your opinion is on any body part.
    3. My opinion on the female form is not as rigid as yours... (assumptions again) Ms. Monroe was one of the most beautiful women to grace this earth, but so is Alicia Marie
    3. You are crabby otherwise you wouldn't be attacking me even though my first post wasn't a bash....more of a "that's too bad the rules here are pretty strict and if you cross them they do that just as a hint for you"

Now again you have your opinion it doesn't matter if it is different it is however rigid...See note 3
    and as for the "snip" of my original post it is out of context....we both know that...

the quote below really does pretty much tell everyone what you are about, and with the I bid you adieu Monsieur...I must go squat and DL today as my much younger husband loves my quads and he is the only one in my life whose opionion does matter (well except mine of course :drinker: )

That's what leashes are for.
    [/quote]
  • whitebalance
    Options
    ^ Agree with Stef on the main points, but I thought the leash comment was kinda funny. This thread seems awfully serious, especially given the topic.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    My favorite color is blue. Does anyone who likes a different color want to fight over which favorite color everyone is supposed to have?
  • SezxyStef
    Options
    ^ Agree with Stef on the main points, but I thought the leash comment was kinda funny. This thread seems awfully serious, especially given the topic.

coming from someone else I probably would have thought that too...but he attacked my grammar :sad:

Yah it is pretty serious but it seems to get that way when and if the following happens

someone is "mean" about weight lifting woman
    and/or
    if your post gets deleted (not saying the post that got deleted was mean, someone didn't like it though....:bigsmile: )
  • SezxyStef
    Options
    My favorite color is blue. Does anyone who likes a different color want to fight over which favorite color everyone is supposed to have?

you really should like purple it is sort of blue.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

you really should like purple it is sort of blue.
    Everyone's favorite colors should be green and red because I look really good in those colors. Therefore, everyone looks really good in those colors.