what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I'm back into the clothes I was wearing last year when we made the move back to VA. I gained about 20 pounds after the move and dealing with not working and becoming a SAHM again. Hoping to be a size smaller than I am now by December 28th, that will be exactly one year since the move.
  • dantanjah
    dantanjah Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I made it to One-derland! Haven't been under 200 pounds in years, and it feels great to be there! Everyone should be proud of what you've done today too!

Congrats! That is such a wonderful feeling!
  • phw426
    phw426 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I made it to One-derland! Haven't been under 200 pounds in years, and it feels great to be there! Everyone should be proud of what you've done today too!

I am trying so hard to get there..if only my body would cooperate with my mind............congrats to you that is great.
  • fullersun50
    Options
    I signed up for a weight loss challenge at my corporate gym this morning. I had been waffling back and forth about it for a week, and I finally decided to just do it. A little extra accountability will be good for me.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I have squatted and hip thrusted like it's my job today, and it is only 9am!
  • Steveburg123
    Options
    Good examples are sited by all through exercising self control. It is true that practicing self control is important under current situation to avoid repenting later on.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    That I haven't killed my children :laugh: or started drinking wine from the bottle :drinker:

Nothing really so far today, hopefully it will change later.

Haha, I love this! It sounds exactly like something my best friend would say. :drinker:
  • Sharon5913
    Sharon5913 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am proud of my self for not giving up!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Worked out last night even though I was tired and really didn't want to go. Also, went jeans shopping yesterday and fit in a size THIRTEEN. At my highest I was wearing a size 24.
  • JCM1969
    JCM1969 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    That my size 6 pants are too BIG!! (I used to wear an 8/10) I havent lost weight in about 6 months but Im getting smaller. REALLY wish Id taken some pics and measurements!
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    I walked on the treadmill for 15 minutes at a good pace... hard for me to get motivated to do but stuck with it and enjoyed it!!
  • Triciad811
    Triciad811 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I said no to an iced cream filled donut and a white chocolate mocha this morning and had black coffee and a greek yogurt instead. It was a big WIN!
  • whiteberry17
    Options
    for yesterday.....I was hungry and had a bowl of chocolate cheerios, and then I wanted to eat more, but I told myself to sit down. and I did :)

and then I did the 30 day shred

and then Today I got up and ate a healthy breakfast
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I just finished my workout instead of finding an excuse to wimp out on it ;) Did Turbo Jam Cardio Party. woot!
  • Rosylee1976
    Rosylee1976 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Twice is one day is a record but I must share this. So I decided to go into town with my daughter for some bonding time. I knew we would lunch out, most likely at Subway. So I went online to find out what their lowest fat subs were and what the calorie count was for the sandwich before we left home. So, I had a plan on what I was going to eat. While in town, a guy was giving out a voucher for McDonalds, giving a significant discount for a burger and fries. I sat on the bench and was debating should I have the McDonalds, as it would be cheaper than a subway. My daughter, bless her, aged 11 years, said to me: "Mom, what would be the best thing for you?" I responded, the low fat sub of course - and in that moment, I decided I was not going to consider the money, but myself, and bought the sub I had planned on buying. A very small victory for me, thanks to my daughter's support, but each little victory, is important in the great big scheme of things
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Today Im proud because I made a decision to eat a WW Smart Ones Frozen meal for lunch and it was horrible.
    I had the Portobello Mushroom Fajita ... It tastes like water logged DIRT ... So naturally I wanted to go the CAFE at Work and grab something else to eat ... But instead I ate my little 300 cal lunch and drunk 20 oz of water ... Got up from my desk and walked around for a minute and WHATTA KNOW ... I was full!!!

And still have about 720 cals left for dinner ... (grilled chicken breast, baked sweet potato, & some stir fried california blend veggies).... about 500 cal total ... So I can still eat an apple or tangerine if I want to!
    I feel great today (despite being under some serious stress) ... Thanks for asking ... and congrats to you all!
    God Bless and have a Happy Week!
  • paulygi
    paulygi Posts: 58
    Options
    Got to 60lb down
    Down 2.5lb for the week
    Had a nice walk today
    Someone called me their hero
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Four weeks ago I could barely do a burpee w/out dying or compromising my form...yesterday I did a little over 50 burpees. Sure, I felt like dying but at that moment I would have died with a smile on my face.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I'm very pleased with my attitude in working out, instead of grunting and griping and wishing the working out was over, today as I was working hard (raking leaves and a LOT of them), I purposed in my heart to think about good things, things I'm grateful to God about, results and the workout was over faster than I imagined.
  • SummerLovesPhil
    SummerLovesPhil Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I logged food all 7 days this week, I think for the first time since I joined
    I met my goal for calories 5 days out of 7, averaging 1,590 kcal
    I met my goal for fiber 4 days out of 7, averaging 28.5 grams
    I met my goal for sodium 4 days out of 7, averaging 2,464 mg
    I lost 3.2 pounds!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!