what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Run my 2nd 5k in 3 weeks (Took my first step into running 4 weeks ago) 2mins17secs faster than my first!!
  • thereallucylastix
    thereallucylastix Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I haven't smoked, haven't had any sugar and only 1 coffee all day. For a chain smoking, coffee swigging sugar junkie like me that is amazing! Bursting with energy and love for myself right now...I can't ever remember that happening before!

Some really inspirational posts on here - well done everyone. Just being on here and reading about all your achievements spurs me on to achieve my goals. So nice to know I'm not alone and to see how successful you're all being!
  • SmarTam
    SmarTam Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am proud of doing my worout today getting up at 4:45 am.
  • SSCartwright
    Options
    I am so proud of myself. Conquered Carraba's, Bonefish Grill, and The Cheesecake Factory all in one weekend and lost 5 lbs. this week!!!! Pretty good for a foodaholic................and I didn't feel deprived AND I actually enjoyed the "on-Plan" foods I did eat. Success is soooo sweet (and that, my friends, tastes better than any dessert, even Cheesecake)!!
  • ylimbrick
    Options
    Today I have on pair of black slacks, misses size 16. Before I started my program in February 2013, I was wearing plus size 20. I am very excited. I was having my old clothes altered as much as they could be, but had to finally break down this past weekend and go shopping for new work clothes. I was pleasantly surprised!!
  • Tan321321
    Options
    I actually started today and stuck with it even though the family decided it would be good to go out for dinner this evening. Had a chicken salad with no dressing and said no to dessert. Feeling good. Really hope to keep to it.
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    wanted a rest day, decided to go for a walk, and before I was out of the locker room, I was talked into doing a TRX class instead. And I gave it my all!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I'm FINALLY in healthy weight!! :drinker:
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone for their proud moment!!!

I ate out for lunch and dinner and still stayed within my calories! Ate lots of veggies as well :)

:flowerforyou:
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    getting closer back to oneder land 203 today!!
  • Pixeebug
    Pixeebug Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I ran 6.34 Miles on Sunday in 59:09 as part of a marathon relay team. Fastest mile in high school was 15 minutes.
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I've avoided the office candy jar for 5 days! longest ever! I'm not going to let candy win. And I also am not that freaked out about it. Looked inside the pumpkin today and saw some of my favorites..and just kept on walking. I'm challenging myself to go without candy at the office for the next 4 weeks.
  • mrsslls
    mrsslls Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    We'll done everyone!

I just did a one minute plank, 45 days ago I could only do 10 seconds!
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    We'll done everyone!

I just did a one minute plank, 45 days ago I could only do 10 seconds!

Well done! Oh how I hate planks... :noway:
  • ineedalifetbh
    ineedalifetbh Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I ran outside for the first time today, total of two miles and I completed my first week of C25K all before lunch! :laugh:
  • Sandigesha
    Sandigesha Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Great back workout, grip strength didn't let me down, was doing benched dumbell rows with 50kg 3x8. Also deadlift felt better, added 10 kilos. Concidering my back workout were terrible for last month, im really pround of mylesf!
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Went to Hothead Burritos yesterday and only ate half of my chicken burrito bowl. Means I have lunch today and I didn't totally stuff myself last night.
  • LittleonebeforethethroneofGod
    Options
    I am proud of the fact that I did eat a healthy dinner last night. I went from 5 am to 7 pm without eating anything because I did not think to take a lunch with me, I'm used to eating out and all. Sadly going that long can be a trigger and it is hard for me to eat again after that long period of not eating.
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that today I'm finally under 150lbs!! I haven't been for a few years and I feel great. Can't wait to keep going lower. :)
  • sstan03
    sstan03 Posts: 102
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds last week in spite of my wife trying to sabotage me by offering me donuts, brownies, candy, and having junk food around the house 24/7!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!