what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    My new skirt looks too big! I have not lost any weight as per the stupid scale but cannot argue with the skirt that is kinda just hanging on my hips today :)

Have a good day :flowerforyou:
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My first weekend in months which has been drink free! Also entertaining a 5 year old for a week & not going completely crazy eating rubbish. Yes, my choices haven't been perfect, but I'm pretty proud of myself for resisting a McDonalds & lots of sweets/cakes. Only another 5 days to go......
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I fought the blanket and pillow and I WON! I got out of bed!
  • JuliMagenta
    JuliMagenta Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I had my first presentation of the semester and rocked it :)
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Im proud that I stayed in control for breakfast.

Me and my BF went out for coffee this morning and we each had a scone as well. I managed to just eat my scone, enjoy it, and move on, without feeling guilty that I had a 'sweet breakfast' and without the urge to go crazy and ruin my day!

:smile:
  • SilentMelody
    SilentMelody Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That I got out of bed and made it to school lol albeit not on time but hey, we can't have everything :wink:
  • JuzDuIt
    JuzDuIt Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Cleaned out my closet over the weekend and have a 3-foot hight stack of clothes to take to charity - stuff that used to be tight literally falling off me! Great feeling!

Oh, and got out of bed in the cold, dark, 5AM hour to go to spin class at 6!
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    That I'm getting dressed to go workout, even though I'd rather stay in bed.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I have a lovely, spicy lentil stew in the crockpot for tonight's supper!
  • BrenWOW
    BrenWOW Posts: 95
    Options
    walking to work today instead of driving!
  • devinbear
    devinbear Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've been working on being more body positive for a while now. Trying to shift my thinking from what I want to change to what I appreciate. So, a month or so ago, every time I was getting dressed for the day, I'd look in the mirror and give myself five compliments. Today, I woke up and, without telling myself to, I saw myself in the mirror and thought, "Your legs look strong!". This is a huge change for me, and I'm proud of myself for caring about my body for it is and what it can be.
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    My best friend offered to bring over some left over birthday cake, and I told him no thank you ^^ Then I went grocery shopping and didn't buy any sweets/crisps/other unhealthy snacks! And then I had to go back because I forgot something... and still didn't buy any crap! :D
    Resisting temptation three times in 1 day is a BIG deal for me ^^
  • mjpbgtd
    mjpbgtd Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Took my daughter to buy some clothes yesterday. Saw a cute dress, thought 'what the heck' and picked up a large to try on. It was TOO BIG. Bought the medium and I'm wearing it to work today!
  • kjimmie4848
    kjimmie4848 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    6 weeks since I quit smoking!
  • brokenlogic18
    brokenlogic18 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Proud of not being annoyed that over the last three days the number on the scales has gone up by 1 lb rather than down, because I know that's just the usual fluctuation and I'll be down by my target 2 lbs by Friday
  • smarionette
    smarionette Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I did a 2:34 half marathon yesterday, shaving 11 minutes off since September.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    The jeans I wore yesterday and the work pants I'm wearing today were both loose! Straight from the dryer too!
  • rcampagne
    rcampagne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Got up at 6:30 am for a 30 min walk with the dog. Have been trying to make this happen forever and finally did it!!
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Today, under c25k, I ran for 20 minutes without stopping!!
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I fought the blanket and pillow and I WON! I got out of bed!

LoL Miz T! Rock 'n' roll!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!