what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• lelugray
    lelugray Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started over today and actually recorded my real weight, and not the weight I was the last time I did this!
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Because today is the one year anniversary of the day I started running! And here I am, still running, getting more serious about it all the time, planning my first marathon!
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    That I ate oatmeal for breakfast instead of one or two delicious sausage and cheese taquitos.
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Today, under c25k, I ran for 20 minutes without stopping!!

week 5 day 3, oh I loved that my other half and I did it together the longest either of us had run EVER, fond memories........
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    yay Good For you!
    I still have a sweet tooth and try hard daily to make sure im not going back to all the sugary sweets just bc they are so yummy!

Its a great feeling having will power!
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Im proud of my self because even though its freezing out i still choose to walk on my lunch not becasue i had to but becasue i wanted to this desk job means alot of sitting on my booty and im not burning many calories so its nice to get fresh air sometimes!
  • suzysunshine1
    suzysunshine1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I hit 14 lbs lost today (but won't record it on my tracker until my 'Weigh in Wednesday'). Not been this weight for about 10 years. Am so enjoying doing MFP and reading of all the other success stories etc
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I am proud of putting myself in a position to succeed today. I had my meals/snacks all planned out (except dinner but with tons of room for it). I'm also proud that I've completed week 1 with a 5.4 pound weight loss to show for it. I know some is water weight but I'll take it nonetheless!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Even though I have blistered on both feet, I still did my 10,000 steps today and a bit more!
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Jogged 2 miles nonstop. First time ever. 10/17 was my first 1 mile ever. Go me!
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I am proud of putting myself in a position to succeed today. I had my meals/snacks all planned out (except dinner but with tons of room for it). I'm also proud that I've completed week 1 with a 5.4 pound weight loss to show for it. I know some is water weight but I'll take it nonetheless!

Congratulations!! Great start!
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Lost a pound :) -dances-
  • xadamx24937
    Options
    Weighed in at under 300 pounds for the first time since Freshman year of high school!
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at under 300 pounds for the first time since Freshman year of high school!
    Congratulations! Milestone tiiime! *Throws confetti for you*
  • xadamx24937
    Options
    Thank you, I celebrated with a 3.4 mile run/walk, my fourth day in a row running/walking at least 2.75 miles and a good leg workout afterwards!
  • AccioFitness
    AccioFitness Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Today I was able to wear a belt that has not fit me in nearly two years! It's at the last hole, but it fits!
  • Deja_Thoris
    Deja_Thoris Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Purchased a pair of size 22 jeans that fit nicely - and put the old size 26's into the donation pile!
  • AccioFitness
    AccioFitness Posts: 244 Member
    Options

FANTASTIC!!! Way to go on reaching such a huge milestone!
  • LittleonebeforethethroneofGod
    Options
    I'm proud I made a good decision to get healthy. I walked for 50 minutes and have eaten less and healthier today. I'm also proud of the fact that I signed up on this site and am committed.
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I have been smoke free for 3 days and no one is dead.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!