what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday and I didn't eat like a total spaz NOR did I restrict myself from enjoying treats either (not that I ever do), but other than sodium craziness today has been a great eating day!

Happy Birthday to you and many many more--congrats on your wonderful day too!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Thank you!!!
  • iluv2lift
    iluv2lift Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Uphill sprints!
  • AcidWords21
    AcidWords21 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    The compliments I got for continuously working hard to get where I want to be with my fitness. Not completely there & I will continue to work hard.
    Congrats to everyone on their wonderful day. :)
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I am very proud that my arms and back burn burrrnnn BURRRRNNN. :)
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I planked for 1 minute and 15 secs.
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I planked for 1 minute and 15 secs.

Wow! Congrats! I did two sets of 20 seconds of planking today and I thought it was impressive :P
  • laursoar
    laursoar Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My muscles are feeling my first two days of 30 Day Shred pretty much everywhere. I'm finding myself enjoying it so far even though I am horrendous at push-ups.
  • Dgadd17
    Dgadd17 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Did a 2-hour cardio workout and didn't feel the need to shy away from the mirrors in the club when I happened to end up in front of them!
  • Tessyloowhoo
    Options
    I went clothes shopping and actually felt good in the clothes i bought... BOOM yesss
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Got up at 6am to hit the gym :) I usually go middle of the day but weekends and school holidays there's nowhere to park so I don't end up going
  • syaworski1976
    Options
    That's awesome :) I'm on day two today as well with 5x5 at the same time. My legs are killing me lol
  • nerge
    nerge Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Love this thread - so motivating!!
    Today I said NO to free cake (still available and still avoiding yay!)
    AND I ran 5k in under 30 mins for the first time in 3 months!!! Woop wooop woop!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for walking to the supermarket instead of driving...and for NOT indulging in any treats this evening when I came home. Sunday nights are a rough time for me because my husband leaves to take care of his dying mother (Mon-Thurs). We've only been married 9 days and I miss him sooo much, I often wind up having chocolate or something similar on Sunday night which is total stress eating I know, and not a good idea. I was already really close to my calories for today so I'm just gonna go to bed. That is a small victory for me!
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Did a HIIT workout, level 1 of 30 Day Shred, followed by some yoga :) I also crossed off a bunch of things on my to do list.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I was only about 100 cals above my goal yesterday, and I went out to a party with alcohol. Also, proud that the costume I made and was really too tight when I made it fit nicely yesterday. Also, proud that someone complimented my clevage yesterday when I was wearing that costume. Also, proud that one of my goal corsets fit yesterday.

Today, I'm proud that I'm upright and at work. :-)
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Been on maintenance for over a years now. Been indulging (eating out for past three days) while on vacation and then coming home with out food in the house. Today, I went shopping and stocking. Glad I found time even with a full schedule I got it done! Healthy homemade food for the rest of the week :).
  • kitsiekitty
    Options
    Went for a massage today, and the masseuse said I was so skinny! I still can't get it in my head that I've lost weight, and still see myself as that chubby, overweight girl in my head, but the compliment was nice. xD

ALSO! For fun, i decided to input my daily intake of food BEFORE i started this whole healthy lifestyle and weight loss journey in to the calorie counter to see how much I was eating before I educated myself on food... and i realize i really can't remember how I ate before this. Like, i REALLY can't remember what I used to have for lunch, or stuff I would pick in a restaurant (unless it was a regular, then I just picked my old favorites). xD Sorta NSV-ish?
  • PeachPlumPear00
    PeachPlumPear00 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started back at exercising and eating right today....

-I didn't cheat.
    -I actually worked out.
    -I got sick thinking about fast food.
    -I don't have to start over tomorrow.
  • paulygi
    paulygi Posts: 58
    Options
    Got the hockey rink boards up before the snow

Got my walk done

Got my situps done

Got my pushups done

Got my squats done

Im nice and sore from head to toe.
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I "fasted" for he first time in 2 weeks Satuday and I'm back down to my maintence weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!