what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• Sycoholic
    Sycoholic Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Did pull ups to failure today at work every hour... still hit the gym after work. And i'm under my calorie goal.
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I did a set of squats with the free weight bar not the machine! It was only the bar.. but it's JUST the beginning, I'd like to see how much I will be able to squat in the coming weeks.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Today i was able to run 2 miles in 26 minutes without stopping. First time ever doing that. And bonus: I didn't feel like I was about to die at the end. I think my max HR was about 185!
  • ProudMotherof4ProudWife2007
    Options
    I got through day 6 of Insanity
  • KirstenTheFamilyCoach
    KirstenTheFamilyCoach Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    deadlifted 160 pounds. pretty damned proud of that today.:smokin:
  • lanauhlin
    lanauhlin Posts: 1
    Options
    This is my second day on this site, tracking my food and exersise - I already lost 2 lbs. I somehow found motivation to reduce my junk food intake, which was insane. My goal (in addition to losing 20 lbs) is to get to a stage when I can report zero junk food. Have not been able to do that in many year!
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I back squatted 155lbs 5x5...

...and i didn't kill my children.
  • genofreek
    genofreek Posts: 75
    Options
    I enrolled in a training program for vet techs. Age 30 (almost 31) and going back to school next month!

I also helped a disabled old lady behind me at checkout today. She was glad to have someone lift her groceries onto the belt for her, and I just felt like I did awesome things today.

I was in a McDonald's (not my choice but majority won), I LOVE McDonald's cheeseburgers, and I still ate something reasonable, filling, and under 400 calories. I don't even regret it, their wraps are tasty.

And I'm still going to do my 60 minutes of cardio!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    I hit a PR on Deadlifts today ..370 pounds!!!!! BOOM
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I'm getting stronger. During my ChaLEAN Extreme workout I had to increase the dumbbells for my bicep curls from 12.5 to 15 pounds, because the 12.5 pound ones felt too light.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I am super thrilled at the cals burnt to a crisp, the super sweat, the beet red face I get from manicuring my lawn to the ultra max. I LOVE it, such hard work for me and such a beautiful and lovely look of my yard--BOOM!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I'm in Chile and can at least speak Spanish well enough to please the shopkeepers who don't have to struggle with their own English.
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I won a tennis tournament today with wood racquets, and I burnt mega calories!
  • leholcomb
    leholcomb Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I passed on a sample of cake at the grocery store. Small but also a victory for me. :)
  • Vinyarddog
    Vinyarddog Posts: 67
    Options
    I am back training hard with the big boys - 8 months after this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eBpNVEG2LI
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I found a super amazing seed germinating in my garden and got some awesome pictures!
  • minionofevil
    minionofevil Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because I am officially into the 140's today - i haven't seen 140 in 4 years! I was 180 when I started in dec (I waited until my son started solids at 9mo before trying to lose weight bc i am breastfeeding) and today i was 148.4!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Just reading your replies and I've got to say....YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! I'm sooooo proud of you all, reading your victories just bring a big ole smile to my face and joy to my heart! YAY YOU---WOOT!!!!!

:drinker: :love::heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :love::drinker:
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    That I completed my run with C25K - I was nervous I wouldn't be able to but I did it!
  • leanne0605
    leanne0605 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Participated in my first 5k
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!