what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• Tysonlovesweights
    Tysonlovesweights Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    as of my trip to the gym today, I can do 8 full unassisted pullups! in January I could barely muster 10 with the assist machine and 110lbs assist. :)
  • RyanMorrell
    Options
    not being a fat ****.
  • eringrace10
    eringrace10 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    OP, fab triumph for me tummy is much smaller than when I started.
  • MizPassion
    MizPassion Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I incorporated salsa dancing and strength training even though I didn't feel like working out on Thursday.
  • Madsocks
    Madsocks Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Today is still early, but I'm just proud that I still have the motiviation to get where I want to be. If i'd have answered last week I would have said I was proud to walk into a Cafe, order a sausage, bacon and mushroom barm for my fiancee and when the lady asked what I wanted, I said "absolutely nothing!!" :-D
  • empsaz82
    empsaz82 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm proud that I'm sat here on a Friday evening reading this thread in order to get inspired for my exercise class tonight. The more of these type of threads I read the harder I work out :) Thanks everyone!
  • kbelliot
    kbelliot Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for actually sticking to my eating and exercise plan. I started in January and have not fallen off the wagon yet. This is the best that I have ever done by myself (and God!). Two pounds away from the 30 pound lost mark! Can't wait to break that and work on getting under 180! :happy:
  • IamUndrCnstruction
    IamUndrCnstruction Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself, that even though the scale HAS NOT MOVED in a month, I have not given up. I am terrified to eat more than 1500 cal a day, even though I calculated my BMR at somewhere around 1780, and I know I need to eat more. Not sure how to get past that "you must starve to lose weight" thing my Mother drilled into my head. Anyway, I am still proud that I haven't thrown in the towel!
  • kbelliot
    kbelliot Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I can so relate to that situation. When I went on vacation recently, I too had to make sure that the poor eating habits didn't stay with me when I got back home.
  • mamas0811
    mamas0811 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Im proud that i was able to look at myself in the mirror and actually see the results ive been hoping for! i have been having issues accepting my body, and have been in denial that my body is looking better.
  • padisneyfour
    padisneyfour Posts: 220
    Options
    started week 2 of C25K !
  • mjlong
    mjlong Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am pround of myself for getting to the gym at 5 this morning :) makes the whole day better!!
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I am proud that even if I woke up sick this morning I still have motivation to go and workout, it may not be the best workout ! :bigsmile: but I'll still go and do it!
  • moonsforeyes
    moonsforeyes Posts: 228
    Options
    Proud of myself for the 4th consecutive day of exercise today! I have been going to the gym every morning and feeling great about myself.
  • candacefausset
    candacefausset Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    There is an open bar of chocolate on my kitchen counter and I haven't touched it once today. I have been really good about treating myself to one square of it every night.

Also, I'm sooooo sore. The good kind of sore and that makes me proud. Oh and I am starting to see muscle definition in my arms for the first time in years!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Woke up from a lackluster sleep with no motivation to exercise, then when I finally was there mentally I was interrupted multiple times, resulting in a 45 minute workout taking 3 hours, but I powered through it in a bad mood and finished it.
  • SweetJoanne
    SweetJoanne Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That I have continuously logged onto my fitness pal for over 400 days, it is an excellent site
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Lost my first pound on the TDEE -20% approach. WOOT!
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I did my Insanity workout this morning and I walked 40 min of my lunch time at work!! :smile:
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I ran 38:12 this morning without any walking. My longest run so far!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!