• ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    TL;DR

Cheat before you S/O has the chance.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I have been told before that even if you do eat them,those children in Africa won't be any better off.It's a new day you can start fresh but don't beat yourself up for giving in this last time.Just try not to get into the habit.

Um, what kind of monster are you to suggest eating children in Africa is an option at all? Especially enough to be habit forming?! Wtf?
  • archoo_letsdothis
    archoo_letsdothis Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have been told before that even if you do eat them,those children in Africa won't be any better off.It's a new day you can start fresh but don't beat yourself up for giving in this last time.Just try not to get into the habit.

Um, what kind of monster are you to suggest eating children in Africa is an option at all? Especially enough to be habit forming?! Wtf?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

entertaining thread.
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    You've received a lot of good suggestions here, sweetie. Just ignore the haters and ignoramouses(is this really a word) who are telling you to get rid of the cupcakes. I know you really want to eat them, and if you try to hide them and he finds them, he will be really upset. If you eat them, he will never know unless he also checks your poo.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    You've received a lot of good suggestions here, sweetie. Just ignore the haters and ignoramouses(is this really a word) who are telling you to get rid of the cupcakes. I know you really want to eat them, and if you try to hide them and he finds them, he will be really upset. If you eat them, he will never know unless he also checks your poo.

Ignoramice?
  • ladylove52086
    Options
    You don't really need help. If you didn't want to eat them, they would already be in the trash. They are still in the fridge because you want to eat them. So go ahead, eat them and enjoy them. Don't waste your breath asking people for advice for a decision that you have already made, because usually, your mind is already made up and nothing will change it. You said you're starting over tomorrow, then just enjoy today and get back to it TOMORROW.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I ate the cupcakes and cried, reading through this thread.
  • stackhead
    stackhead Posts: 121 Member
    Options

Ignoramice?

I believe its Ignorami when pluralising :)
  • leannel1
    Options
    dont eat them!! dont make yourself feel guilty either, think of it this way, how is you eating 3 and a quarter cupcakes going to help starving children in africa? its not, those children are still starving whether you throw them away or fill your tummy with cupcakes. paul mckenna picked up on this on one of his weight loss programmes. there are ways to help starving children, but you sacrificing your happiness and health so the food doesnt go to waste isnt one of them, why dont you give them to a neighbour or friend or family member if you dont want to eat them, best of luck! xx
  • TammyW18
    TammyW18 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Ur concerned about 3/4ths of a cupcake while ur on "break" and starting again tomorrow? It's 3/4's of a cupcake not a whole cake...shoot I'd eat it even not on break... Work out a bit more tomorrow
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Ur concerned about 3/4ths of a cupcake while ur on "break" and starting again tomorrow? It's 3/4's of a cupcake not a whole cake...shoot I'd eat it even not on break... Work out a bit more tomorrow

I believe there were 3 whole cupcakes and 3/4 of another one.
  • TammyW18
    TammyW18 Posts: 244 Member
    Options

I believe there were 3 whole cupcakes and 3/4 of another one.

Ahhhh, eat the 3/4s one and freeze the others
  • dcglobalgirl
    dcglobalgirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Freeze them, defrost & nuke when u need one as an occasional treat.

this! I was going to say, cut them in half and freeze them separately so each is a very manageable portion in your day.
  • LizN63
    LizN63 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • domino211
    Options
    freeze them and treat yourself once in a while
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    OP ate them and cried while reading this thread.

I feel bad for her. Not to be judgmental but when one has to hide said object from significant other for whatever reason (he was out of town in this story and OP did not eat certain foods around him) there are relationship issues there that are more probably more deeply rooted than pleasing one another by making certain requested changes for one another.
  • CountryGirl8542
    CountryGirl8542 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Someone once told me to not treat your body like a garbage can. Freeze them and save them for a treat.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    OP ate them and cried while reading this thread.

I feel bad for her. Not to be judgmental but when one has to hide said object from significant other for whatever reason (he was out of town in this story and OP did not eat certain foods around him) there are relationship issues there that are more probably more deeply rooted than pleasing one another by making certain requested changes for one another.

You are right, she is being deceptive. She should have respected his wishes and continued to avoid those foods.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    tumblr_maq610BpFq1qakrdzo6_250_zpsf86c5d8e.gif

I do actually. My boyfriend asked me to lose another 15-20 pounds.

Oh no, now THIS is what is wrong with this thread!!!