Moms that lost belly hang, extra flab, stretch marks..

Options

Replies

• health1971
    Options
    BUMP 8-)...
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Bump will post
  • Pobutt
    Pobutt Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bump :smile:
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Bumping to post later
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    front3.jpg

Stretch marks still there, extra skin still there though only obvious when I bend over, but most of the fat is gone!
  • andreagenther
    andreagenther Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Bump for later when I have time to read all this... Good job everyone and keep up the hard work.
  • Sphyk1
    Sphyk1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    bumping. Love it!!
  • robinb07
    robinb07 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work ladies. I was overweight before my kids but still gained like 40 lbs with each and then kept 20 of it with each kid. I was 280 when I delivered my last one (which was a 10 pounder) and dropped down to 240 pretty quick after that. Then like an idiot let it creep up to almost 260 again by the time she was 8 months old. That was about 3 weeks ago. Down 10 lbs now and this thread gives me hope that I CAN and WILL get to my GW of 150. Hoping that gets me to a size 8 or 10- we shall see. Thank you so much for sharing :)
  • purpledelight
    purpledelight Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    buuuuuuump
    must dig up preggo pic :)
  • lrdavenport23
    lrdavenport23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great Job!
    I have no idea if I replied to the original but skimmed it quick and couldn't find me. This was 10 months after the birth of my 3rd child (it was MUCH worse). I had already lost 20lbs. 3 kids, 2 years apart each, No C-sections.
    20127619_6124.jpg

This was a couple of months ago:
    20127619_1291.jpg

Moderate calorie deficit. Occasional cardio. Adequate protein intake. WEIGHT LIFTING.

You look great!
  • BiancaCaputi23
    BiancaCaputi23 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Ugg, was trying to post pics but my befores are from facebook and won't copy for some reason sorry. But don't worry, your stomach goes down. I was lucky enough to not get any stretch marks.
  • larsivy
    larsivy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great results. If you don.t mind asking how many calories you were eating while losing?
  • kirstinmizner
    kirstinmizner Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ok mommies.. How did you loose your belly fat and loose skin... I need some help on that part.. Any advice would be awesome!
  • clambert1273
    clambert1273 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Ok mommies.. How did you loose your belly fat and loose skin... I need some help on that part.. Any advice would be awesome!

Meeting Macros and weight lifting (for most of them).... I will have mine here some day :)
  • jeenarmathew
    jeenarmathew Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Amazing.
  • Renee8382
    Renee8382 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy that I found this! I am glad to know surgery isn't required, but just hard work. I've had three c sections within 5 years.
  • FMUP
    FMUP Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look Fantastic!
  • amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    250 lbs 2 C-sections and down to 117 lbs

wsk9ao.jpg

Another amazing lady!
    you are my hero!!!!! amazing job!!!!!!!!
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing! I had my baby over 16 years ago! Working on that dangly belly! I think strong lifts 5x5 helps.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!