30 Pounds By Christmas 10wk challenge Part 2!

Options

Replies

• DiscoveringDena
    Options
    So yesterday was my official weigh-in....drumroll....248. In exactly 1 week, I've lost 6lbs! Yippee :) I am officially out of the 250's!! YAY! Congrats to everyone on their loss.
  • wife2mikejh
    Options
    Found you all again! I was on target with my calories, only got 20 minutes of exercise in due to working a 16 hour shift today. Did get all the water plus more in. I really liked my food today it helped me stay full. It is always easier when not at home with a full fridge calling your name. Going for an hour walk at 8 am on Saturday. We all most have one week behind us so lets push thru this week end and see what monday brings!

I agree! I do so much better when I am at work vs. when I am at home. Thank goodness for a 40 hour work week LOL
  • MaybeImNot
    MaybeImNot Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    211.5 this morning!
  • simplykim419
    simplykim419 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! You are all doing so well and have inspired me so much.

Unfortunately, I did not make it up for my Y-step class today. I worked some wacky hours this weekend and I think it is catching up with me. But I will eat healthy today, go for a walk tonight (if my back is feeling better, getting ready to take something for it), and get to bed early.

So my weigh in for today, drumroll inserted here: 158.2. I actually lost 6 pounds and for me that is a lot but I know most of that was water weight and next week will not be so high (but I hope it is).

I hope everyone has a good day and do not forget the challenge for the day.
  • simplykim419
    simplykim419 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    MONDAY CHALLENGE 10/25/10:

10 Water, Under Cals, and here's the big dog daddy challenge:...... 60 minutes of exercise and try to DOUBLE calorie burn of last Monday. (You can check your exercise diary to see what you burned...) For instance, If you burned 300 calories last Monday, try to burn 600 today!! Even if you have to do jumping jacks during commercials!

TUESDAY CHALLENGE 10/26/10

10 Water, Under Cals, 50 minutes of exercise plus 10 minutes of resistence training.... for example: lift weights, do pushups, squats, lunges, calisthenics..SP??

WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE 10/27/10

10 Water, Under Cals, 50 minutes exercise, 10 minutes stretching or Yoga for relaxation and flexibility training

We can do this y'all! Can't wait to post in the morning with my weigh in! FINGERS CROSSED!! :flowerforyou:

Bringing to the top for everyone in case you did not see it.
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Down 3.6 lbs this week! Woot! However- I feel like my starting weight was off (higher than should have been) and my current weight is also higher than it should be... I haven't poo'd in like 3 days and I think my starting weight was on the 3rd day as well... :( I'm off to take a laxative and eat some prunes (just had 2 plums for breakfast as well). I'm not sure if I'm the only one that has this problem but I HATE IT and sorry it is tmi. I drink 100+ oz of water a day, use benefiber, prunes, etc... and it still doesn't help. I hate knowing my weight consists of at least 2 pounds of CRAP.
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My weigh-in results!

Week 1 - 192.2
    Week 2 - 190.9

Total loss - 1.3 lbs
    Goal for Christmas - 28.7 lbs to go!!!

I am aiming for a big loss this week! Day 5 of Insanity for me today!
  • marshadonathan
    marshadonathan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i lost 3.4 lbs!! so excited!! can't wait till next week to see if i lose more!! everyone is doing such a great job!! thanks guys!
  • meganrae1988
    Options
    I'm only down one pound, and I'm bummed! I worked sooo hard, and I only lost one pound! I am really discouraged.
  • marshadonathan
    marshadonathan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! i wish i could lose that much in one week!!
  • msstonediva
    msstonediva Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    10-25-10

cw 231.5

down 1 lb...
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Last week start- 202.0
    Today 200.8
    Loss- 1.2 pounds. -had a 3 pound loss and gained some. :(
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Options
    Start weight was 161
    Current weight 157
    Goal weight 131

-4pounds! I don't know how I did it, might be because I used 2 different scales...but I'm going to go off the one that I used today starting next Monday to weight in on here. My fitness challenge will be done on Wednesday and that's the scale I have been using and it's always different than mine. So, next week will be a normal weight loss...lol.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Current weight 174
  • sara_xo
    sara_xo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Weigh in today:

Starting weight - 172lbs

Current weight - 170lbs

Christmas weight - 142lbs

Yay down two pounds :D
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    This is no fun:grumble: I gained 3lbs. I did notice a loser fit on my clothes & bad me I didn't take measurements at the beginning. :mad:
  • niknok28
    Options
    Starting weight: 177
    Current weight: 174
    Goal for Christmas: 147

Down 3 lbs since last week!
  • sailingisexy
    Options
    Found it!

Anyone have any good advice on how you get all your water in daily?

I use a glass with a straw.

I find that it is also easier to get down all those glasses of water with a straw. Not sure why but it works.
  • sailingisexy
    Options
    Starting weight: 177
    Current weight: 174
    Goal for Christmas: 147

Down 3 lbs since last week!

Ooops (newbie) the first try didn't work.
    I chug 8 oz after every time I use the rest room. Have to keep a water bottle handy when I'm on the road :)