From 199 to 129. My journey.

Replies

• Wow girl! I needed that story today! You are amazing! thank you so much for sharing. You are a beautiful strong woman and even though I don't know you, I'm super proud of you!!!!!
  • Zoeeee_xx
    Zoeeee_xx Posts: 112 Member
    You look amazing! :)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Congratulations!
  • I usually just jump to the pictures, but I loved your story. Really good, solid advice, and honest appraisal of how challenging it was for you. Thank you for the story. I wish I could print it off and stick it on my fridge.
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Huge, huge congrats! What an inspiration - you're awesome!
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Just the kind of story I needed today!!! Way to go!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Newlifestyle4, with you keeping on, the scale will have no choice but to move to the left ;)

Amen and Amen! I'm going to be meditating about that and this post gives me the strange, weird and odd idea to start speaking to that scale (as I weigh myself) and using your words with it as I do.... "Scale, you have NO choice but to move left" to go down and stay down as I do ALL that I can and will (in Jesus Name and by His Grace/Power, His Spirit and in/by His Strength) in my daily healthy eating, drinking and moving this body of mine daily". I'm doing it (speaking to the scale) starting TODAY and again...you ROCK!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :smooched: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Thank you so much for being you and for this post--WOOT!
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    You're amazing! And you look 20 years younger, now. Well done.
  • terlyn20
    terlyn20 Posts: 142 Member
    You're an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story.
  • M22KY
    M22KY Posts: 60 Member
    THANK YOU!!! I so needed to read this TODAY. I am struggling to maintain the motivation to KEEP GOING. I am just 27 pounds away from goal yet I find myself struggling to continue my running routine. It's been four months and exercise still does not feel like a habit. And because I'm having a hard time just making exercise something I do without thinking I'm not even motivated to add additonal weight/toning workouts even though I know it will make all the difference in how I look and feel.

How do you get past the mental struggle? [sigh]

But I am SO HAPPY for you!!! Thanks for sharing your story. You look GREAT!!! :smile: :smile:
  • Kimba0718
    Kimba0718 Posts: 16 Member
    Congratulations!!! You look great!
  • Lucy_6678
    Lucy_6678 Posts: 63 Member
    WOW! Great job and great story. You are an inspiration!
  • DDsMrs
    DDsMrs Posts: 107 Member
    Thank you for sharing your journey. You have done an amazing job! I've been using MFP for over 2 years now and I'm at a standstill with my weight. It's very discouraging for me right now, but, knowing that I'm not alone in this fight for health will keep me going and will give me the courage and strength to stay focused. Posting your story has and will help me, so, thank you again for sharing your success. Congratulations to you!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Your story is so inspiring!! Your results are so amazing!!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    what a wonderful story. so inspirational. thank you. and congratulations.
  • suzeq22
    suzeq22 Posts: 17 Member
    You look amazing and happy. Congratulations and thank you for sharing so you can inspire the rest of us to keep going!
  • You look so amazing & healthy! Beautiful glow! (& wow to rocking the mini running shorts! I never even dared to imagine that would be possible for me.) THANK YOU for sharing your inspiring story about how effective it is to make small changes over time. It's really powerful to see what's possible and how it's all about being consistent day by day!!!

Wishing you continued health & happiness!
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    What an awesome story! Congrats !
  • candacet36
    candacet36 Posts: 353 Member
    Hard work pays off! Great job!!!!
  • azucena1004
    azucena1004 Posts: 17 Member
    Thank you for sharing. this is truely inspirational :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!