30 Pounds By Christmas 10wk challenge Part 2!

Options

Replies

• tashie1990
    tashie1990 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great challenge. I moved in with my bf a few months back & the weight has piled on! He eats sooo much & doesnt gain a single pound! (men....! Lol) but im determined to get the weight off, is 14lbs by xmas too much or is it do-able?
  • sailingisexy
    Options
    Tashie, I would think that is doable. I would be happy with 14 also :) So I'm in...

Current: 171.5
    Goal: 145
    Dec 25: 157
  • ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Options
    Hey I wanted to point out a post for you guys that I found really interesting/inspiring turbojanem started a topic about feeling like 5 or 10 lbs. wasn't much. She then suggested that you go to the store and pick up the pet food bag that is closest to you weight loss and carry it around for 30 minutes, NOT setting it down at all, and see how much difference it makes.
  • Irishaingeal
    Options
    Start weight- 201.4
    Current weight- 199.0

Down 2.4lbs Not to bad.
  • lisabee123
    Options
    Well I stayed the same....must be all the muscle I am building. Yep that is what I will think.
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Check in day!
    I'm changing my check in weight to 255 cuz I weighed myself the next day and was already down, so I'm going from there
    so:

1st check-in: 255
    Today: 250
    Total: 5 pounds down!!!

Good luck to everyone in this challenge!
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    yay found it! I weight in today and so far i'm down 8 pounds with 22 pounds to go for the prize so excited and getting more than enough water in! I think I consume most of it when i'm doing my hour of cardio lol. You guys are all so fabulous! so encouraging to have such a great group of people all working hard to reach a goal that will benefit our health! Amen!
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    SW: 242
    Todays weigh in: 241
    Only 1 pound loss. :ohwell:
    I find it very upsetting because I worked very hard last week and was very good over the weekend. I guess I'll work at remembering this is a new week. :smile:
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Ok, my Monday weigh in: 167.6
    While this is a drop from last Monday (minimal), I actually weighed in about Thursday and was down to 167.1 so I am really up 0.5 lbs. Oh well, I knew it was coming. I didn't do very well this weekend and my TOM is right around the corner. This is a new week!
  • Lisak22
    Lisak22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    so ive only lost a lb...BUT my pants are getting looser...i think im toning things up...i hope for a bigger weight loss next week...im really working hard at this...got look skinnier for my cruise in feb!!:blushing: ..
  • Lisak22
    Lisak22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    so ive only lost a lb...BUT my pants are getting looser...i think im toning things up...i hope for a bigger weight loss next week...im really working hard at this...got look skinnier for my cruise in feb!!:blushing: ..
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    I'm only down one pound, and I'm bummed! I worked sooo hard, and I only lost one pound! I am really discouraged.

Don't give up! Keep doing what you're doing and I'm sure it will pay off next week!
  • ChopperandMads
    ChopperandMads Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    down 1 lb from last week... happy with that considering I've had a bad cold. Congrats to everyone else... this thread is awesome!
  • TheDash12
    Options
    Dreading getting on the scale tomorrow...I know I'm supposed to weigh in today. But I think I want to get in one last gym session like I did last week.

I REALLY need to start kicking it up a knotch

I know I've asked this before but who has/is doing the 30 day shred?

I think I need to pick that up just to have more motivation outside the gym.
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Weight on 10/18/10 (start of 30 by Christmas challenge): 233.2
    Weight today (10/25/10): 232
    Christmas goal: 213.2
    Total weight lost so far: 1.2 lbs

My weight is up a bit because of TOM, not exercising as much as I should have over the weekend, and drinking on Saturday night. I expect a big drop by next Monday.
  • ljpham
    ljpham Posts: 25
    Options
    Starting weight: 167
    Current weight: 162

Five pounds lost this week. 1/6 of the way there!
    I'm hoping to stay motivated this week...school is getting busier and I feel like I have less and less time to hit the gym.
    I'm also dreading Halloween, which is just around the corner because of all the sweet treats (alcoholic treats as well) lol.

But, great job everybody. Let's keep it up!
  • krg918
    krg918 Posts: 36
    Options
    Checking in: Wt on 10/28= 190 lbs
    Wt on 10/22=188 lbs.

I was amazed. went out of town, dint eat so great, but drank lotsof water and walked a ton plus did my 35 minutess on treadclimber before leaving town. I did 45 minutes two other times during the week, that helped.(got a lil endorphin rush around 30 minutes, couldnt stop!)

YEAH!!!!

Everybody keep up the great work!!!
  • Steph1015
    Steph1015 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    No gain- No loss I will be more motivated this week and will keep posting.. Keep up the good work !!! I am also starting Body for life today! Wish me luck!
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    Didnt weigh in today. Im waiting till next Monday to do that. I slipped a couple times last week. I want to be under my calorie intake for an entire week.
  • kstone1976
    Options
    Here I am checkin in.....I lost 5.1 lbs.....I am so happy...... I am finally seeing the change in my body so that is helping motivate me even more....