something for the guys

Options

Replies

• Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong that I'm giggling so horribly bad reading this thread? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Oh man. Never had my exes or my fiance with this problem, so can't add any insight lol.

Yes, you should be cringing.

When I de-railed this thread, it was for the greater good of MFP.
    To provide entertainment to the community, from an otherwise ridiculous thread (much like the rate me threads)

My intentions weren't for the thread to become over populated with socially awkward, mouth breathing, betas and
    e-stating 3/10's bragging about their un-aesthetic ant eaters

and "thirsy" nutritionally delayed individuals trolling for cunnilingus, from the aforementioned individuals.

The next time someone sends me a text asking what I am doing, I am going to say "trolling for cunnilingus" in lieu of a more interesting response. lol, that one was gold. :smile:
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong that I'm giggling so horribly bad reading this thread? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Oh man. Never had my exes or my fiance with this problem, so can't add any insight lol.

To provide entertainment to the community, from an otherwise ridiculous thread (much like the rate me threads)

My intentions weren't for the thread to become over populated with socially awkward, mouth breathing, betas and

and "thirsy" nutritionally delayed individuals trolling for cunnilingus, from the aforementioned individuals.

The next time someone sends me a text asking what I am doing, I am going to say "trolling for cunnilingus" in lieu of a more interesting response. lol, that one was gold. :smile:

tumblr_m69fyoKKgi1qed912o1_500_large_zps0761ebb8.gif
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    you said the average size is 3 inches erect right???????? :(

NtGNq1a.gif
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I'll just point to my ticker here...

|
    V
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hey...What cha doing? Lol

• mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Does anyone remember the Big Johnson T-shirts? Those were cool.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I've never seen one, so I don't know.

I've seen both...on MFP...

and once it wasn't even human.

Was it an alien? I wanna see!!!!!
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Oh I've heard of cunnilingus...I think I've got that licked
  • Perplexities
    Options

5df78_orig-cringe_zps2f0ffc64.gif
  • Beautifulreflections
    Options
    Here's more. The average length of a woman's v-jay is 4 inches. So for all you guys out there that may feel length challenged in that area, keep in mind that for the average woman, anything longer than 4 inches is waste.
    SO NOT TRUE...Anything even remotely close to 4 inches is a problem

I still don't get all the people just blatantly calling something false without support for their conclusion.

http://www.womansday.com/health-fitness/8-things-you-didnt-know-about-your-vagina-113565

See #2.

Really? No one? No one is going to ask what he's doing reading Womans Day?...
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    Does anyone remember the Big Johnson T-shirts? Those were cool.

Liquor in the front, poker in the rear. Big Johnson! lol.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

This world would be a better place if more men trolled for cunnilingus
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options

836Bem7.gif
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Can't we all just get together...I mean along, can't we get a long.... dong? Why are we not talking about the size of a man tongue?

Ummm hi!

getweird_zpsd7ebe437.gif
  • Perplexities
    Options

That reading comprehension.
  • Perplexities
    Options
    Here's more. The average length of a woman's v-jay is 4 inches. So for all you guys out there that may feel length challenged in that area, keep in mind that for the average woman, anything longer than 4 inches is waste.

I still don't get all the people just blatantly calling something false without support for their conclusion.

http://www.womansday.com/health-fitness/8-things-you-didnt-know-about-your-vagina-113565

See #2.

Yeah, he definitely didn't do a simple search engine search, to find a source that would validate his claim.
    He's obviously a member/frequent visitor of womensday.com, and happened to happen across that article while simultaneously finding this thread on MFP.

You're a member of Mensa, aren't you?
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options

See #2.

Yeah, he definitely didn't do a simple search engine search, to find a source that would validate his claim.
    He's obviously a member/frequent visitor of womensday.com, and happened to happen across that article while simultaneously finding this thread on MFP.

You're a member of Mensa, aren't you?

Your sarcastic tone brings me an unusual amount of joy. :wink:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

That reading comprehension.

Yay! lets comprehend cunnilingus=world peace
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Im waiting for the before and after pics.. ;)