What Are You Eating For Dinner Today????

Options

Replies

• mathial
    mathial Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks to another MFP member, I decided to try this for the first time with some shirataki tofu noodles. It was really delicious. I will have to throw in some broccoli or veggies next time.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1110802-creamy-peanut-butter-curry-with-calories-macros-pics
  • bernicesmission
    Options
    homemade spicy vegetable and chickpea stew with saltines and a little real butter mmmm
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    pork chops.. and I need high protein side suggestions please.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Either tuna salad or an egg sandwich. Both of which I find incredibly tasty!
  • sxcsnail
    Options
    homemade curry :)
  • juliezum
    juliezum Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    salmon burger and homemade cream of carrot soup...yum yum
  • wbfd22
    wbfd22 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Baked Spaghetti squash with homemade pork meatballs and a marinara sauce with added red & green bell peppers, onion & garlic. And don't forget the wine!!
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be tacos.

Oh but last night! Cajun seared pork chops, roasted broccoli and mashed potatoes. Yummy!
  • botheredbridetobe
    Options
    I had a ryvita and marmite binge today(!?!) so I don't have many calories left. Stir fry with quorn and rainbow veg for me, with a splash of reduced salt soy sauce!
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic hot lemon mint herbal tea- (sweetened with organic raw honey)
  • piinchi
    piinchi Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Chicken coconut curry. Chicken thighs simmered in white wine and homemade chicken stock with onions, garlic, hot chilies, ginger, and lemongrass. Cook the wine/stock down until it reduces and then add a can of coconut milk and curry spices. Simmer a little longer, add a yellow bell pepper and a diced tomato. Serve over roasted potatoes, sweet potatoes, rice, or whatever. I had mine with potatoes, my husband had his with rice. Delicious!
  • TheLadyBane
    TheLadyBane Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I just had salmon seasoned with cajun spices, broccoli with a little parmesan cheese, and sweet potato with a little bit of butter.
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Five ounces of skinless chicken breast, a half cup of nonfat cottage cheese, brussel sprouts, and spinach.

I really live it up. :P
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I threw some cubed sweet potatoes and (whole) chicken leg quarters into the slow-cooker this morning with a little bit of honey and a lot of garam masala. I'll serve that with a big side salad of spinach, tomatoes, and beets. Can't wait!
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I ate something that resembled cardboard mixed in with vegetables, (a processed vegetable grill). And two small baked potatoes with two tbsp of coleslaw. I am having avocado tomorrow...can't wait.
  • koshkasmum
    koshkasmum Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Pot roast marinated and simmered in red wine, garlic, onion, carrots, celery, herbs, sauce made from pureeing the cooking liquid, mashed potatoes, carrots and parsnips cooked in the sauce, and green beans, zucchini and red bell peppers steam "fried". And as long as I don't pig out, it will fit my macros!!
  • kramalicious
    Options
    delicious homemade black bean and chicken burrito with Greek yogurt, with crunchy broccoli salad on the side. After reading these suggestions though, I 'm going to try some of them this week. Tomorrow is Salmon with an Asian glaze.
  • bassclef19
    bassclef19 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I made a meatless lasagna last night. Left Overs! Probably with a Nutribullet with spinach, pineapple, berries, and carrot.
    yum yum yum!
  • zjpq
    zjpq Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken breast
    guacamole
    brocolli and carrots

probably yogurt too after the kids are in bed ;)
  • breanazank
    Options
    Spaghetti squash with roasted garlic and tomato basil sauce, lentils, and millet mashers with mushroom gravy

NOM NOM NOM