Men, what kind of ladies do you like?

Options

Replies

• IanBee93
    IanBee93 Posts: 237
    Options
    Skinny/petite/tone body. Someone who doesn't have an annoying personality. No tattoos. No kids
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    That's a tough question. If I had to pick a dream chic, it would be Natalie Portman. That being said, when it comes to dating, I just have to find you attractive, you have to take care of yourself for the most part, I can't wear smaller jeans than you, no kids under the age of 10, and you gotta have a good job and be able to support yourself.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Women that say, "yes."
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    All of them. Cups which runneth over are a bonus.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    One that doesn't need to ask the question "what do men like" or even particularly care because she is just...that...amazing.

Oh, and she also has to have a great rack as well.

How you doin? :wink:

Great Rack.
    officebikerack_zpsef50a4f9.jpg

Must...resist...the...temptation...to...make....a...joke...about...being...a...great...ride....

So...hard...
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    The ones that won't charge me to have sex with them but will actually have sex....
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m5bgd5kbjd1rurnrgo1_1280-1c926b93-sz320x213_zpsad5ea77d.jpg

Camille-Leblanc-Bazinet-12_zpsa67a8946.jpg

camilleSnatch_zpsabbe573e.jpg
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Superficial things, like height requirements, are why most relationships fail
    So, do people not know how tall their SOs are until they're already in a relationship and then it fails because someone is too tall or too short?

I can't say I've ever had that experience.

For me it happened a little differently. We were dating for a while and she was the perfect height. Then she lost her legs and was much shorter. Things got really bad between us and I realized it was because of my height requirement.....it just wasn't going to work out.
  • nickowastaken
    nickowastaken Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    russian.jpg

It's all about the character.

187962.gif
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Ones without junk. That's a turnoff for me.

WINNER WINNER
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    One that doesn't need to ask the question "what do men like" or even particularly care because she is just...that...amazing.

Oh, and she also has to have a great rack as well.

Glad I passed one of the criteria
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Friendly,pleasant,smart and not into mind games.
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    That's like asking what kind of ice cream is best

Answer? Whichever I'm about to eat.
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    We would need a steel reinforced bed and padded bedroom walls
    women like this turn me on like crazy
    imagesmrs-hulk_small_zps7d54ac0f.jpg
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Must...resist...the...temptation...to...make....a...joke...about...being...a...great...ride....

So...hard...

laughing me head off

Jaguar_zps2b4ff728.jpg
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Quit making me laugh, plz!
    Actually, no.. Keep going, great stuff haha.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I think she has to lift and be healthy. I dont really care about all these superficial requirements... exact height or weight, bewb size, hair style or color... whatever. I watched the girl I like do romanian deadlifts. My heart jumped out of my chest. She had great form. :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :blushing: :cry: :brokenheart:
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options

So...hard...

laughing me head off

Jaguar_zps2b4ff728.jpg

I'll bring the lube.

For the bike I mean, the bike!
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Superficial things, like height requirements, are why most relationships fail
    So, do people not know how tall their SOs are until they're already in a relationship and then it fails because someone is too tall or too short?

I can't say I've ever had that experience.

I have..... they think they can adjust but then they just bail... mostly with weight instead of height... in the weight case they think you can lose it overnight and when you don't become what they want in the time frame they want they move on to the next "fixer upper" ...... If they were worth being with they would take you for your heart and your mind and they type person you are and not just how you look.