Men, what kind of ladies do you like?

Options

Replies

• molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    :huh: Ummm.... Idk but dudes that like women like this make me think maybe they are a little on the fence about their sexual orientation. You obviously like more masculine features than feminine features. Js.....

This post is pretty rude. A person's preference in body type has very little to do with their sexual orientation. A man liking a women with big muscles in no way means he might be gay. A woman liking men with long hair also does not mean that she might be gay. There's no correlation there.

...on the other hand.

strong-is-the-new-skinny.jpg?w=500

That chic is hot.

That other chic is disgusting in my opinion. I understand that others may think differently but I surely don't get it. Yuck.

Agree
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Not really. You're still calling her disgusting. That's not okay. "Buff women aren't my type," or "I'm not into large muscles," are much more appropriate because you acknowledge it as your preference, not any shortcomings on her part.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I'll know I've found the right girl when I see her.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    52252-SpiderMan--This-Is-Why-We-Cant-4pxt.jpeg
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    It’s kinda funny that one of these women would be described as disgusting and the other as sexy when most of everyone evaluating them would be lucky to get a second look from either one of them.

imagesmrs-hulk_small_zps7d54ac0f.jpg
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I'll know I've found the right girl when I see her.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A1HWEub0hg
    :happy:
  • IanBee93
    IanBee93 Posts: 237
    Options
    funny-pics-08-02-2012-2_zps4e5418a9.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    the ones who saw the title and went on with their day without a second look.

So... No women with a sense of humor. Got it.
  • Greywalk
    Greywalk Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    smart, funny, caring, understanding...able to laugh at self and me without being self conscious and active...not a sit at home type. I use to ask the question...will you run...through the woods with me. If the answer is yes then I want to know more of the person. Odd question but it works.
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    LMAO at this post...NOW I see why I can't get a date! ;)

And I'm 5'11 Double Whammy!!!!

Honey, the only thing that should stop you from getting a date is a lack of men with a pulse.

Hubba-hubba!
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    smart, funny, caring, understanding...able to laugh at self and me without being self conscious and active...not a sit at home type. I use to ask the question...will you run...through the woods with me. If the answer is yes then I want to know more of the person. Odd question but it works.
    I'm into challenges. I went into the woods wearing my roller blades, went through mud in those things, got stuck twice, kept going until I got out. BEST DAY EVER.
    ETA: Okay, maybe not "best" but one OF the best days ever. Fixed.
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor first and foremost.
    Intelligence that can carry a conversation.
    Not afraid of anything, or to try new things even risky things.
    Tall. I'm only 5'10" but love tall women in the 5'7" to 6" range.

Example of physical appearances - Whitney Thompson. I guess she won america's top model at one point. She's considered a plus size model. 5'10", size 10.
    whitney-thompson-g.jpg
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    :huh: Ummm.... Idk but dudes that like women like this make me think maybe they are a little on the fence about their sexual orientation. You obviously like more masculine features than feminine features. Js.....

This post is pretty rude. A person's preference in body type has very little to do with their sexual orientation. A man liking a women with big muscles in no way means he might be gay. A woman liking men with long hair also does not mean that she might be gay. There's no correlation there.

...on the other hand.

This is not what I am talking about... This muscle definition is sexy ... not manly at all.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    This thread was a great read LOL
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Not really. You're still calling her disgusting. That's not okay. "Buff women aren't my type," or "I'm not into large muscles," are much more appropriate because you acknowledge it as your preference, not any shortcomings on her part.

Agree to disagree.
  • TheBackStory
    Options
    Sense of humor first and foremost.
    Intelligence that can carry a conversation.
    Not afraid of anything, or to try new things even risky things.
    Tall. I'm only 5'10" but love tall women in the 5'7" to 6" range.

Example of physical appearances - Whitney Thompson. I guess she won america's top model at one point. She's considered a plus size model. 5'10", size 10.
    whitney-thompson-g.jpg

I agree... I find these types of women attractive too.
  • LennyLifts
    Options
    Confident, curvy, out going, athletic, and not moody :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    the ones who saw the title and went on with their day without a second look.
    Some of us just like the entertainment value.

I'm well ensconced in a very long-term relationship, so I'm pretty sure whatever men like, I already possess it.