Really BAD tattoos

Options

Replies

• Liss_Bee
    Liss_Bee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, if you are going to get a tramp stamp it should at least be practical.

Stamp_Tramp_Tattoo__large.jpg

Because she wants them to call out the right name? =]
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, if you are going to get a tramp stamp it should at least be practical.

Stamp_Tramp_Tattoo__large.jpg

Because she wants them to call out the right name? =]

Or just in case the formal introduction was not made yet. :laugh:
  • 2Heavy2Long
    Options
    This one won runner up in a worst tattoo contest. A guy named Gary from NJ.
    gary.jpg
  • Liss_Bee
    Options
    This one won runner up in a worst tattoo contest. A guy named Gary from NJ.
    gary.jpg

Yeah I can see why... What possess these people? But then again I'm sure there are many out there that would think my bee on the back of my neck would be silly as well. JUST not that silly LOL!

Edit because my finger forgot to hit the "s" twice... stupid finger. -.-
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    my exbest friend has one of the worst I've ever seen. To be fair I tried to talk her out of getting it there... SHe got a hourse head with a jjewel in the middle of its forhead on her thigh. DOesn't sound to bad right...wrong. SHe has mad cellulite so the horse looks like it had smallpox also she only got the outline and she is so white that you could practically see through her.. It was just a mess the lines were squiggly and the only color on the whole thing is the jewel.. It kinda looks like a bad prison tattoo.. except alot of the tattoo coming out of the prison system are pretty well done now days
  • 2Heavy2Long
    Options

Yeah I can see why... What possess these people? But then again I'm sure there are many out there that would think my bee on the back of my neck would be silly as well. JUST not that silly LOL!

Is this you?

xtattoos-sting-bee-stamp-summer.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.GTnEWpZNR4.jpg
  • Liss_Bee
    Options

Is this you?

Lol, no. Mine isn't done yet, I still have 16 more pounds to loose before I get it. It will be a smallish bee on the back of my neck with a trail coming down my back a bit little heart in the middle. =S Kinda like this but on the back of my neck, but muuuuch better bee.

151683pw600.jpgLMFAO, I can't get it to work... -.-
  • 2Heavy2Long
    Options

Is this you?

Lol, no. Mine isn't done yet, I still have 16 more pounds to loose before I get it. It will be a smallish bee on the back of my neck with a trail coming down my back a bit little heart in the middle. =S Kinda like this but on the back of my neck, but muuuuch better bee.

151683pw600.jpg

LMFAO, I can't get it to work... -.-

:)
  • Liss_Bee
    Options
    Lol thank you! I don't know what I was doing wrong. =S
  • 2Heavy2Long
    Options
    Lol thank you! I don't know what I was doing wrong. =S

You forgot the / before the img at the end of the link :)
  • Liss_Bee
    Options
    Ahhh, I'll have to remember that if I ever want to post pics.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I have a MFPal (she knows who she is) that's gonna get a "squashed fairy" tattoo on her butt as a weight loss reward! I approve.:drinker:
  • Liss_Bee
    Options
    I have a MFPal (she knows who she is) that's gonna get a "squashed fairy" tattoo on her butt as a weight loss reward! I approve.:drinker:

My sister loves "squished fairies", she actually has a book about them LOL! Trying to remember the name of it, but the pictures are awesome! Don't know if I would want one on my butt, but hey to each their own. =]
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    i tell my mom all the time that I want a tattoo saying "the voices tell me i'm sane" across my chest...

not sure yet if it's just a joke :wink:
  • Liss_Bee
    Options
    i tell my mom all the time that I want a tattoo saying "the voices tell me i'm sane" across my chest...

not sure yet if it's just a joke :wink:

When I told my dad about my tattoo he said to have them stick the needle straight into my brain... SURE DAD! =]
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    ugly-tattoo-30.jpg
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    .....and....

article-0-13A2CE1E000005DC-571_306x423.jpg
  • la8ydi
    la8ydi Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine has one above her hoo-ha that says "Your name here" - I thought that was super funny. ;-)
  • 2Heavy2Long
    Options
    funny-tattoos-for-girls.jpg
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    .....and....

article-0-13A2CE1E000005DC-571_306x423.jpg

I bet she has at least one now lol