• dejamos
    dejamos Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Spike in Cowboy Bebop
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

Oh my … yes… how did I miss this one? :sad:

It was even worse when he died in Top Gun. Seen it like 100 times still bawl when Goose dies.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Wolfwood in Trigun
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    And I forgot (perhaps on purpose) when Artax dies in The Neverending Story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y688upqmRXo

omg I forgot that one. . . I hated that scene . . . :cry:
  • HermioneCantDraw
    Options
    I was pretty sad when Buffy's mom died. I was sobbing on the floor when the Frohike, Langly and Byers died in X-files. SOBBING ON THE FLOOR.

And its not a movie, its a book, but, (SPOILER ALERT FOR THE DRESDEN FILES)

When Harry died at the end of Changes, I went into a deep dark depression, experienced all of the stages of grief, cried for a solid week and didn't eat anything for three days. I may have been a little bit emotionally invested.
  • HermioneCantDraw
    Options
    I thought of two more. It was really hard for me to get through the glee episode dealing with Finn's death, even though I don't watch Glee any more. Especially when Santana lost it during her song.

And then on House... The Wilson and Amber interaction surrounding Ambers death tore my heart into itty bitty pieces and danced on them.
  • Toneyear
    Options
    Steel Magnolias (the Sally Field scene after the death of her daughter, Julia Roberts). Was the first thing I thought of.
  • xDawnsgrace
    Options
    Opie from SOA..... just terrible!

yes.
  • fruitlessbanana
    Options
    UP.jpg
    This was also a sad one!
  • lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    ONE DAY the Anne Hathaway movie.

WHY? Because it shows reality. The most random events are more likely to kill you than anything else lol
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    The off-screen elimination/destruction of the Knight Industries Two-Thousand.
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Macauley Culkin... My Girl. I cried like a baby!!!!
  • aliencheesecake
    Options
    Frohike, Langly and Byers died in X-files.

Dude....that was just wrong. I can't believe they killed them all off in one fell swoop!
  • aliencheesecake
    Options
    Oh! And that little girl in Bridge to Tarebithia? (sp)
  • kenzietate
    kenzietate Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Not exactly a death, but when Donna leaves in Doctor Who - the whole thing about him having to take all her memories to save her life, so she isn't who she'd become with him. :cry:

And then River Song and Amy & Rory Pond and the Doctor dying (and not) at Lake Silencio. Like, that whole season, even with how it resolves, it just kills me every time!

(Yes, I'm a Doctor Who freak!!)
    Donna's departure was so sad!!
    I cried so. hard. when Ten regenerated! I was grieving for weeks. I still haven't continued the series... I'm watching it on Netflix.

For me it was when Rose got trapped in the other universe! I have seen that episode at least 6 times and still cry every time and I don't cry in movies or tv shows. The only other time I cried at anything on tv was the change from the Tenth to the Eleventh doctor. When he said "I don't want to go" I immediately burst into tears.

I can't wait until the 25th anniversary episode. I have a feeling I might have another cry session.
  • aliencheesecake
    Options
    Hmmm......Characters who die on me keep coming back....

Dean Winchester-- hell hounds make a chew toy out of him and drag him to hell, but he came back
    Sam Winchester-- Hanging out with Lucifer in the cage But he came back all crazy and stuff...."He said 'shut up' to me..."
    Castiel-- screamed at the TV when Lucifer exploded him...yeah, not dead either.

Fred-- from the Angel series. Came back as a monster, but what ya gonna do...
    I guess the whole end of the Angel series was tragic for me...

It was like the X-files. No one much stayed dead there either. They killed smoking man like three times before he stayed dead? lol