Options

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Chicks with tats are so touchy.
  • fhakal
    Options
    I'm indecisive about getting a half sleeve done =/ College for Nursing, not keen on wearing a long sleeved shirt under
    my uniform.

However, designing 3 more right now (back of neck, shoulder blade and inside of wrist)
  • FitBelleVie
    FitBelleVie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have a few and love them. I don't give a **** if anyone thinks they look "trashy." All that matters is what I think ;)
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    On both males & females:
    They are YUCKY!
  • priscillaes87
    Options
    What I love most about mine is that they are all hidden (ribs/back piece/hip) :) No one knows I have them until they REALLY know me. except for the little flowers on my foot of course… totally innocent…. :wink:
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I love all my tattoos, they all reflect sometime in my life even the one i got at 18 just because i could. I plan to get started on a half sleeve soon, i figure they will be good conversation pieces with the nurses scrubbing me down in the nursing home.
  • Colorburst29
    Options
    I prefer henna!
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I envy people with tattoos.

I'm way too chicken to get one
    :laugh:
  • IhScoutII
    IhScoutII Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Chicks with tats are so touchy.

Only if your lucky!
  • Ovrsees
    Options
    I don't mind some classy ones here and there, but the ones with full arms, neck back, chest is just disgusting and not to mention it looks retarded.

Perfect example; Left= hot, Right = disgusting.
    katvondtattooconcealer.jpg
    Would have to disagree .... the more Ink the sexier .... Right is supper HOT! :love:
  • priscillaes87
    Options
    I don't mind some classy ones here and there, but the ones with full arms, neck back, chest is just disgusting and not to mention it looks retarded.

Perfect example; Left= hot, Right = disgusting.
    katvondtattooconcealer.jpg
    Would have to disagree .... the more Ink the sexier .... Right is supper HOT! :love:

tell 'em!
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Love if done right
  • Ovrsees
    Options
    2up4yoo.jpg

Is all I have to say! :blushing:
  • prukatt
    prukatt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have tats, love them. Makes me, me!
  • mteague277
    mteague277 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I love them, but I also love women without them. Confidence is sexy, so if she wears them with confidence, that is hot.

I have a couple, but I think I am done.
  • prukatt
    Options
    I love them, but I also love women without them. Confidence is sexy, so if she wears them with confidence, that is hot.

I have a couple, but I think I am done.
    agreed.
  • tiadotson40
    Options
    All for expression.
  • megslovescountry
    Options
    also trashy and proud!
  • prukatt
    Options
    also trashy and proud!
    on specific women or all?
  • Miss_Julie_Marie
    Miss_Julie_Marie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I personally don't want them and don't have them.

What bothered me more recently was a discussion regarding people with borderline pd and how some use tatoos to self harm. In other words, it is the 'socially acceptable' way to cut yourself (one trait common to a lot of people with this disorder). I think now I can never look at someone with tatoos covering their body and not wonder about them. One or a few is one thing, but all over the body and I have to wonder if they are doing it because they enjoy pain. :-(

I feel like this has some truth... I have bipolar type 2 and I feel like part of the reason I get my piercings and tattoos when I do is because it is more acceptable than cutting myself. It is a release. Even in saying that though I've got everything under control and am doing really well with it all since getting help. No worries from anyone. ;)