Tatoos on females

Options

Replies

• AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I want to get a tattoo still. Just to represent a guy who's changed my life for the last 17 years. And I think that's as far as I'd go. And it'd probably be hidden anyhow.
    But I do like tats on girls. Some are just damn sexy. It kind of depends on the tattoos though in a sense, or the girl maybe lol. But 90% are pretty hot.
  • jebo1982
    jebo1982 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    condescending-wonka-tattoos.jpg

There's no reason to make it worse for yourself though, is there? Show me ONE 60 year old tattoo on an 80 year old that doesn't look like absolute trashy crap, and I'll shut up. If that's cool with you, and you don't mind grossing out your grandchildren every time you sunbathe, I guess that's ok. No judgement, I suppose there are worse things you can do to yourself, like smoke meth. :/ For myself I'll pass, though.

Yeah...it won't be the tattoo grossing the grandkids out when sunbathing At 80 Years old.
  • jbwilliams888
    Options
    When I was younger, I hated to see women with tattoos. Now that I am older, it is a huge turn on for me. Of course, they have to be nice. Something that looks like my 8 year old daughter has drawn with a crayola, isn't very attractive to me.
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    I currently have 20: 18 while I was in the service and 18 of them came out of Camp LeJeune/Jacksonville, NC alone. Out of all of them, three are black light tattooes. Each tat I have represents either a loved one, a favorite animal, something memorable that occured in my life and my heritage. Like a lot of people with tattooes, I do have a few favorites. I love tattooes and I think if the person is willing to live the rest of their lives with that piece, let them. It's their body and it's their business unless you're a parent and it's your child with it. Other than that, I don't see why people make snide remarks towards others' ink, especially if it's tastefully done and not promoting racism, hate or any other trash.
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Love tattoos...its our body. People who dont like them, not all, but most, are just stuck in a box and get get out. Afraid to accept anything that isnt the way they think...get over it :)

women with tats are by far more sexy!
  • TattooedNici
    Options
    Love tattoos...its our body. People who dont like them, not all, but most, are just stuck in a box and get get out. Afraid to accept anything that isnt the way they think...get over it :)

Marry me. :love: :laugh:
  • RyanJK85
    Options

Has to be the shocker picture! ;) Can we tattoo our wedding bands!? I so think that is badass :laugh:
  • TattooedNici
    Options

Has to be the shocker picture! ;) Can we tattoo our wedding bands!? I so think that is badass :laugh:

Hot, damn! I'm in love. Better yet, let's have our vows tattooed on each other.
  • RyanJK85
    Options
    OK....I am in love! Time and place, im there babeeeee :smokin:
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options

Hot, damn! I'm in love. Better yet, let's have our vows tattooed on each other.

ok sorry but i think im gonna marry you ;)
  • blably
    Options
    love em. good to know that that means i am trashy :)

have 3, the 4th is in the process of making right now (drawin the last details before it goes on me :) caaant effin wait!
  • TattooedNici
    Options
    I'm liking where this is going...
  • snippieruan
    Options
    I have always been a fan of the right tattoo in the right place... I currently have 3 (Crown in my Neck, Theatre Masks on my Wrist and a really big mechanical heart with wings and a chained key on my Hip) - not the smallest, but I love them to bits... This is just a way for some people to express themselves, and most of us do it really well. You get some people who go a little overboard and cover every inch of themselves - which to me is not very attractive, but covering a leg or a arm looks really good.

I too am planning my next masterpiece - putting my wedding date and my husband to be's signature on my collarbone. :)
  • TattooedNici
    Options
    I have always been a fan of the right tattoo in the right place... I currently have 3 (Crown in my Neck, Theatre Masks on my Wrist and a really big mechanical heart with wings and a chained key on my Hip) - not the smallest, but I love them to bits... This is just a way for some people to express themselves, and most of us do it really well. You get some people who go a little overboard and cover every inch of themselves - which to me is not very attractive, but covering a leg or a arm looks really good.

I too am planning my next masterpiece - putting my wedding date and my husband to be's signature on my collarbone. :)

That's freaking awesome! The black light ink tat on the back of my neck is my mother's signature.
  • blably
    Options

thats an awesome idea!!!
  • blably
    Options
    I'm liking where this is going...

work is boring...so im all in hahahahha
  • RyanJK85
    Options
    ah, dream coming true. When am I...er...this going down?
  • blably
    Options
    i have an ohm combined with a lotus flower, it represents my believe that there will eventually ocme something good out of everythin, if not else it will help us grow in some way we do not know yet.

the other one is a small one, and represents the child that i had a MC with.

now we are doin a dreamcatcher on my ribs, pretty big, and itll be combined with words that kinds...tell what i am / what i believe in.
  • blably
    Options

hahahha...

well i have the office kitchen free atm hahaha
  • TattooedNici
    Options

I'll have to pencil you in my date book.