Tatoos on females

Options

Replies

• Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    I don't like them. They are a total turn off for me.

I have a question though. Many people seem to start getting tats at a young age (teens/20's). When I think about the way my tastes and preferences have changed since I was that age, I wonder how many tattooed people regret getting them after time has passed? Or regret some of them? Would you admit it if you did?

There are very few things(style wise) I adored as a younger person that I still adore . Thank God my permed mullet and shoulder pads weren't permanent enhancements!

I got my first for my 20th birthday. I spent 4 years deciding on the design and where to get it.

I got my second just a month or so ago. This one took me 11 years to decide on.

I think if I had gotten them on a whim there would be more of a chance of me not liking them in the future. However, I took a very long time on making my decision. It is very different then a hair cut or a fashion style... which is why I do not treat them as such.

Oh, and I would never get any sort of chinese/japanese writing unless I had someone I trusted 100% who was fluent in the language draw out what I wanted. TOO many of those are of words that are not what the person thinks they are.
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    woman with tattoo's is hot I am covered and have no regrets..
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are so trashy. I like to keep my temple pure.

every temple I have ever been in has stained glass windows. Is god trashy, too? Or just the clergy?
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    well said red
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm planning out two tattoos right now.

And grammatically speaking, "women" is the correct term not "females."
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    woman with tattoo's is hot I am covered and have no regrets..

How you doin'? :wink:
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    I <3 tatts on anyone.

Yes, I am one of those crazy people who will stop someone and ask to look at your tatts and compliment.
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I <3 tatts on anyone.

Yes, I am one of those crazy people who will stop someone and ask to look at your tatts and compliment.

I usually ask if I can feel them. I love how they feel!
  • HarleyFatboyFan
    HarleyFatboyFan Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    No
  • jamie88moore
    jamie88moore Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THEM....IM SLEEVED!!!
  • Ovrsees
    Options
    INK on the Female Body Is HOT HOT HOT .... I cant say its not Because Im covered ! :tongue:
  • vfett1018
    vfett1018 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have one. I never thought I'd regret it, but now all I see on my facebook are a whole bunch of losers covering themselves in them (not saying you are a loser if you cover yourself in them, just the people on my page), and I wish I hadn't gotten it just so I was different from them. I'll probably cover it up as an amateur did it.
    My husband likes tattoos and I find them attractive on him, but I regret mine.
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Options
    think there kinda hot
  • phostose
    Options
    I like them, but I like them a lot when they have a meaning behind them.
  • IanBee93
    IanBee93 Posts: 237
    Options
    I call the chest tattoo the ''beast stamp''. No lady with class would ever think of getting one. And sleeves look dirty. It doesn't look right when you wear a dress or bikini.
  • Katrina_vw91
    Katrina_vw91 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are one of the greatest forms of self-expression.... why hate on that?
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I can name that tune in two notes

Music-note-Tattoos-on-Thigh.jpg
  • eylia
    eylia Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I <3 tatts on anyone.

I usually ask if I can feel them. I love how they feel!

How they...feel? You mean, just like regular, uninked skin?
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    2nm2k5w.jpg
    Mine!
  • Ovrsees
    Options
    I call the chest tattoo the ''beast stamp''. No lady with class would ever think of getting one. And sleeves look dirty. It doesn't look right when you wear a dress or bikini