will squatting help me.....

Options
2»

Replies

• AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I have no fat back thier to shape

Fat doesn't get "shaped", so I'm not you're what you're asking...
  • indybost
    Options
    I don't even think I understood half of what you just typed.

Just squat though.

This. My brain did not computer. But yes. Squat. Deadlift. Hip Thrust.
    ...sorry im useing my phone, and my screen has a big crack in it ....sorry but some of yall r rude, what if I was mentily retarded? ....I cant spell eather, yall gunna make a comment about that
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I don't even think I understood half of what you just typed.

Just squat though.

This. My brain did not computer. But yes. Squat. Deadlift. Hip Thrust.
    ...sorry im useing my phone, and my screen has a big crack in it ....sorry but some of yall r rude, what if I was mentily retarded? ....I cant spell eather, yall gunna make a comment about that

Honestly it wasn't about the spelling, I can deal with spelling, your thoughts seemed all over the place and I wasn't really sure what you were saying...and now I am laughing hysterically because I realized that I typed "computer" instead of "compute"
  • KindredSouls
    KindredSouls Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have weights, and no how to squat, I just dont no how many I should be doing ...I do lunges. Like crazy!! ..what is dead lifting

bryce-lewis-deadlift-spf-o.gif
  • indybost
    Options
    I have no fat back thier to shape

Fat doesn't get "shaped", so I'm not you're what you're asking...
    no
    I realize. That, dont no why I said that ....I mean I have nuthing no fat and flat mucel
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    THIS!
    squatting will help make you awesome.

You should always squat.

and dead lift.
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Try 2 or 3 sets of 8-10 reps. If its too easy then increase the weight but make sure your form is good as an injury will stop you exercising for a long time
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    ...sorry im useing my phone, and my screen has a big crack in it ....sorry but some of yall r rude, what if I was mentily retarded? ....I cant spell eather, yall gunna make a comment about that.

wow. just wow.

I feel like not helping you any more.